What is going on the 14th to the 18th in Cabrete

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
I will be there for Santa Semana. Arriving Friday and leaving Sunday!!!!!!

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Between the 14th and the 18th, not much happening in Cabarete, but when the clock hits midnight Friday night, all hell breaks loose and about 40,000 people start to party on the beach and street............

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Sounds like they gonna put the hammer down. :)

That's pretty much it.....if you don't like huge crowds, then Cabarete isn't the place for you.....its a party, and if you are driving it takes almost an hour to drive through the town......really....its crazy.....the beach is packed, but be real careful with the pickpockets as they seem to be everywhere........and the ones that flash you their tits while someone behind you is relieving you of your money.......

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
So is it Semana Santa this week. It seems like every week there is another holiday that promotes presidente and brugal sales.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
I really only wanted to actually meet frank12 without him knowing who I am on here, maybe even get an autographed copy of his book so I can say I know a true hero.

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
I really only wanted to actually meet frank12 without him knowing who I am on here, maybe even get an autographed copy of his book so I can say I know a true hero.

Great minds do think alike. I am heading down to DR in a few weeks so I contacted Frank beforehand as I wanted to get a copy of his book so I could get it signed as well. He told me unfortunately that the book is only available in Kindle format. :(

s1mpleton

Dec 24, 2013
hell i may even go meet frank that weekend just to say i did. :p staying till may and maybe even returning if all works out well. be good to network and have someplace to tell my guests to go for decent fun.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
I am daydreaming about my first time down to this area of the country and how I used to have to pee in a troth with several other men as we all watched it drain on the side of the bar we were getting drunk at with a hose with a hole in it creating a nice steady flow. I often wondered why I chose to come back...

s1mpleton

Dec 24, 2013
I am daydreaming about my first time down to this area of the country and how I used to have to pee in a troth with several other men as we all watched it drain on the side of the bar we were getting drunk at with a hose with a hole in it creating a nice steady flow. I often wondered why I chose to come back...

well i am guessing it wasn't the scenery so must have been the great people.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
That and I will be pursuing my next career path of becoming a pro kite surfer in Cabarete.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Great minds do think alike. I am heading down to DR in a few weeks so I contacted Frank beforehand as I wanted to get a copy of his book so I could get it signed as well. He told me unfortunately that the book is only available in Kindle format. :(

Have him sign your kindle?

LTSteve

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

Ahhh, what memories.... Did you ever follow the hose? Went right back into the beer keg!!! Couldn't tell the difference?

LTSteve