What is the exact meaning of "Sanky" ?

harry2010

Apr 27, 2010
And if you want to include the politically incorrect, but factually true, characteristics of a sanky:

The woman is white and obese.

The man is dark-skinned.

the passport you carry has more weight than anything else.
If you have a US , Canada, Europe (west). you are a target to be sankyfied
money, color size come after

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Congratulations! :bunny:

donP

Yea, lucky me, right? He's kept on a very short financial leash, trust me. And I'm thinking of firing him pretty soon anyway, because he's getting a tad greedy. There is no shortage of replacements.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Well, what are you waiting to fire him hun??

I promise I am not greedy so as soon as you dump him feel free to pm me and get ready to get your world rocked babe.

I'm in the US for the next month. It's the first thing on my TO DO list when I return. I'm quite touched by your offer, but I think I'm taking a sank-pank break for a few months.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
And if you want to include the politically incorrect, but factually true, characteristics of a sanky:

The woman is white and obese.

The man is dark-skinned.

Not saying that doesn't happen, but I've seen some gorgeous women get involved with them too. There are several groups on Facebook, and a lot of the women are young and beautiful.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I have personally known a couple of women, smart, very attractive be fooled. Neither of their "sankies" worked at resorts. One was a washed up ballplayer and the other I think worked at gym or something like that. Both women lost quite a bit of money and went through much grieve. But neither would listen when told they were making a serious mistake getting involved with these men. It was incredible even when given/shown proof that their "beloved" wasn't being totally honest how the "sanky" was able to make it seem like everyone was just jealous of their relationship.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Not saying that doesn't happen, but I've seen some gorgeous women get involved with them too. There are several groups on Facebook, and a lot of the women are young and beautiful.

a lack of self esteem knows no bounds. and it knows no geography. numerous gorgeous women in the USA are hitched up with unrepentant garbage.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
I think there may be bondage between us!

true dat im not into that but we can work together with the sqirming and whining and get out of the knots,ropes etc...hahaha .meet you on aisle 7 ropes,chains. lubricants....

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
true dat im not into that but we can work together with the sqirming and whining and get out of the knots,ropes etc...hahaha .meet you on aisle 7 ropes,chains. lubricants....

"Bondage" (not that I'm against it) was meant to be a joke; a Dominican, once trying to convince me that we had a "connection," told me that there was "bondage" between us, when he meant "a bond," and I just thought it was so effin funny that I use it all the time. Lo siento. Did not mean to give false signals. But do admit: it's sort of a funny malapropism.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
a lack of self esteem knows no bounds. and it knows no geography. numerous gorgeous women in the USA are hitched up with unrepentant garbage.

I think you are being a tad judgemental in saying that it's a lack of self esteem. I am a white woman, not obese, relatively attractive, with excellent self esteem. I am by no means gorgeous (not Giselle Bunchen, not Bar Rafaeli) but for a woman of a certain age, not an untouchable. The thing is, girls/ladies/women come here, and Dominican men are more accepting of more generous body types and more available(and we know why...or the smart ones do) and they are so pretty and so well hung (although I am not a fan of the anteater dick) and when one is on vacation (but I live here) hey: what happens in Sosua stays in Sosua.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Unless one is a complete romantic, one never, ever (or as we say in Boston, NEVAH, EVAH) enters into a sank/pank transaction without eyes wide open. Eyes open wider than legs. They're after one thing; we're after another. You keep them on a short leash; when they start to get greedy, they get fired. It works both ways, boys. Women are even more gimlet-eyed than you are. We still maintain our brains, whereas yours.....descend. Not a criticism. But just sayin'

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014

You'll be the one whining. OMG: did I just send myself to the Sin Bin?

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I'm out of control. I miss La Republica Dominicana so much! I have another 6 weeks in Los Estados Unidos. Thank heaven for CVS and the Jewish High Holidays.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
I think you are being a tad judgemental in saying that it's a lack of self esteem. I am a white woman, not obese, relatively attractive, with excellent self esteem. I am by no means gorgeous (not Giselle Bunchen, not Bar Rafaeli) but for a woman of a certain age, not an untouchable..

No Disrespect, but unless you post a photo, very few will believe you......So what if you happen to have "big bones" ;)

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
For the record, every female I have encountered that conversed in a manner that could make a sailor blush, was either excessively plump or a crack head......(except DV8 of course)