What will it take to end the curfew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I would not take this Vaccine , if they paid me a Million Dollars in CASH ...
and I know a lot of other people , you would have to kill them first before they would take it ..
for many many different reasons ..
I'm not going to take it until it comes out in suppository form.

• Haha
Reactions: Garyexpat

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
DR

PR

Cuba

Haiti

Jamaica

TCI

BVI

USVI

Bahamas – some islands

Guyana

Antigua and Barbuda

Aruba

St Kitts and Nevis

Panama
Panama became an island?

Puerto Rico's curfew is 10 PM. Bars, restaurants, beaches and gyms all allowed to be open till then all 7 days a week

Reactions: CristoRey

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The DR government says the curfew is good despite more on social media asking for it to end:

The Administrative Minister of the Presidency, José Ignacio Paliza, assured that the curfew has been one of the measures that, he claims, has helped reduce coronavirus infections in the country. Paliza said that staying in the houses is a sacrifice for many, especially for the economic issue, but that "it has proven to be timely and the Dominican people in general support it." YOU MAY BE INTERESTED Curfew will remain as it is Citizens on social networks demand "no more curfew" Coronavirus in DR: 15 new deaths and 568 cases in the last 24 hours "The Dominican health system is no longer stressed, there are ICU beds and different care beds, together we have managed to flatten the curve, the measures that have been taken such as keeping people at home at night to avoid crowds have yielded results ”, the official assured when interviewed in Santiago. He also cited that the increase in taking samples, to more than 7,000, to locate the positives, is another of the provisions of the new government that has helped to flatten the curve of infections, which on Sunday reached 103,660 in total and deaths, 1,968.

• Haha
Reactions: user123

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
The Face Mask theory coupled withe Dosage Dependent theory are very similar

Smaller dose = less severity..... increases w/ the larger doses

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I would not take this Vaccine , if they paid me a Million Dollars in CASH ...
and I know a lot of other people , you would have to kill them first before they would take it ..
for many many different reasons ..

I was with you jd until the "not for a million dollars" part. But since I don't expect anyone stepping up and offering the cool mil I guess I am still with you and will not take.

Reactions: chico bill

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
It hasn’t reached pandemic per portion yet...just stupid per portion

Talk about stupid, think about this. They have now arrested over 100,000 people for being out after curfew (granted some are most likely repeat offenders)/ What do they do with them, stick them in close quarters, keep them a bit and then release them back into the population. So you have roughly 10% of the population doing the opposite of social distancing at the hands of the government. It's almost like an incubator for spreading the virus.
I say OPEN EVERYTHING NOW! END THE CURFEW!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I was with you jd until the "not for a million dollars" part. But since I don't expect anyone stepping up and offering the cool mil I guess I am still with you and will not take.

Its a jersey expression... i got carried away..lol
For a Mil, I guess I could be a guinea pig and provide for my family at same time .

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Talk about stupid, think about this. They have now arrested over 100,000 people for being out after curfew (granted some are most likely repeat offenders)/ What do they do with them, stick them in close quarters, keep them a bit and then release them back into the population. So you have roughly 10% of the population doing the opposite of social distancing at the hands of the government. It's almost like an incubator for spreading the virus.
Two wrongs don’t make a right ... I get it we all do :(

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Don’t wor
Its a jersey expression... i got carried away..lol
For a Mil, I guess I could be a guinea pig and provide for my family at same time .
Don’t worry about the third nipple for a cool million it’s all right...

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Here is an
Here is another fine example of people getting fed up
with this covid crap.

Santo Domingo.- Enforcing the curfew is an increasingly difficult task for the authorities who have to face rebellious citizens.
Flying chairs and bottles, hurled stones, sucker punches, beatings, among other aggressions are a large part of what police and
the military must face daily when they enter the barrios sites of parties and gatherings. On Sunday in the Espaillat slum, police
raided a business that sold alcoholic beverages, sparking a brawl where three men escaped arrest under a hail of rubber bullets.
Diario Libre reports that in the Los Peralejos sector north of the capital, a group of people welcomed police with hurled bottles,

which forced the officers to respond with gunfire.
Source: Dominican Today

They did the same exact thing last night where I
used to live in Santiago. Good for them.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Here is an

Here is another fine example of people getting fed up
with this covid crap.

Santo Domingo.- Enforcing the curfew is an increasingly difficult task for the authorities who have to face rebellious citizens.
Flying chairs and bottles, hurled stones, sucker punches, beatings, among other aggressions are a large part of what police and
the military must face daily when they enter the barrios sites of parties and gatherings. On Sunday in the Espaillat slum, police
raided a business that sold alcoholic beverages, sparking a brawl where three men escaped arrest under a hail of rubber bullets.
Diario Libre reports that in the Los Peralejos sector north of the capital, a group of people welcomed police with hurled bottles,

which forced the officers to respond with gunfire.
Source: Dominican Today

They did the same exact thing last night where I
used to live in Santiago. Good for them.
This has taken far longer than I expected it to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.