What would you call......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
www.loversss.friendpages.com
What would you call an older white man that is with a young Dominican girl(meaning a old man with a young girl strickly for 1 reason on both parts ahahahah)? Is there something there reffered to as?

Gracias,

VeE

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
It depends....If all he's doing is giving the girl money and not getting much in return and in addition she's going to bed with everyone and their mothers we call those guys "Pendejos". If on the other hand he's an old guy who has one or several youger girls whom he beds but doesn't pay much attention to we would say "Que viejo mas tiguerazo...".

If you're looking for the equivalent of sugardaddy I would say the word would be "Chulo"...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Symbiosis generally benefits both parties involved, at least in the animal kingdom.

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
I mean ok a 50 yr old man with a 20 yr old dominican girl, married...he's with her cause she's 20 and she's with himfor the money......what would they be reffered to as.....a more polite term....i mean they must know therecalled something ...or that people know whats going on there lol

VeE

buseouno

Feb 22, 2005
Van2004 said:
I mean ok a 50 yr old man with a 20 yr old dominican girl, married...he's with her cause she's 20 and she's with himfor the money......what would they be reffered to as.....a more polite term....i mean they must know therecalled something ...or that people know whats going on there lol

VeE
So who really gives a s*** what their called.
You say married, so their husband and wife.

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
ok...

Ok...whatever....if i said a 50 yr old women who married a 23 yr old man over there for the same reasons would that get some people ranting and giving terms that would be used?

Dominican people or anyone who lives there and see that must make fun or use some term ........there married....so everyone thinks its for love? lol

VeE

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I've heard and read right here on DR1 (so it must be true) :rolleyes: that Domimincan men have more than one mujer in their life time and each mujer keeps getting younger and younger so I don't know what it is you are looking for vee. ;)

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
As long as he wants to sign a pre-nup, I would call her a lucky woman.
As for the other situation...while it may not always be the case...prostitution kinda comes to mind.

Van2004 said:
a 50 yr old women who married a 23 yr old man /QUOTE]

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
are you looking for something equivalent to "pervert" ...not saying that I think this but maybe this is what she is trying to get at

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
lol

No....I just thought that maybe in DR there is a name or something that people reffer to them as ...if there isn't thats fine i was just curious....I guess people think thats normal and they must have married for love. If that isn't the case i was just assuming that there must be something that would be called.

Thanks

VEe

Status
Not open for further replies.