What's going on?

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Recent trollers in abundance.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hahaha, one down as the Broke American was found out to be posting from Florida. LOL

What amazes me is how some DR1ers can fall for some of this stuff sock puppets can come up with. Usually something way out of the ordinary for a first post is a give away.

NO PC from me BB ................... Merry Christmas

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Went shopping and found craziness out there only to return to more craziness here. :)

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I recently saw in another thread that some internet service providers in the DR leverage U.S./Miami based IP addresses. Just curious how it was confirmed that the "Broke American" poster was posting from Florida and not using local DR internet service provider that has a Florida based IP? Just curious.

I guess we will find out soon enough as Hlywud has reopened that thread.

Correction, Hlywud closed it and AE opened it back up.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
hahaha, one down as the Broke American was found out to be posting from Florida. LOL

What amazes me is how some DR1ers can fall for some of this stuff sock puppets can come up with. Usually something way out of the ordinary for a first post is a give away.

NO PC from me BB ................... Merry Christmas

Come on, Big Bird. Go full out in memory of CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC and make yourself BBBBBBBBBBBBB!

He was, and may his memory be for a blessing always and forever, the king of sussing out sock puppets.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I recently saw in another thread that some internet service providers in the DR leverage U.S./Miami based IP addresses. Just curious how it was confirmed that the "Broke American" poster was posting from Florida and not using local DR internet service provider that has a Florida based IP? Just curious.

there is no way to accurate check IP of posters because of how dr1 is set up. at least not for mods. i looked at the IP of few posters who i know are posting from DR and they show various US locations. and when i checked the IP of the "broke american" yday it showed san francisco. also, lots of people use VPN so if he was logged into a random open wifi connected to VPN it would have shown out-of-DR location.