Whats my DDD saying thread? For all of us non Spanish Speakers.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Where else in the world can a man get a female Dentist to fall in love with him and not even understand what she is communicating? Gotta Love The DR :)

Long time ago there was a friend of the family who came over to my house, a few times, to wait for his wife`s phone calls. She was American and didn`t speak Spanish and he was Dominican and didn`t speak English. I didn`t understand how they got married if they couldn`t communicate. She was like "tell him I love him very much" and he`d smile and say "Gracias" :tired: A couple of times, after he had said thanks, I told her that he had said he loved her back instead.

A couple of times, he came with this "prima". Funny, back then, I really thought she was his cousin.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Stop the presses! I got another texto, at least someone is pretending to like me...

She text, "si mi amor te necesito para ser feliz y te espero"... I think she is saying, "Yes my love i need you to be happy, and I wait". What I cant figure out is the meaning, she needs ME to be happy, or she NEEDS ME to be
happy.. Maybe she thinks I'm not happy... or maybe she is saying "she needs me"...

Dec 26, 2011
No not really, I think you are reaching a bit there, without really knowing me exclusively or my vulnerabilities. I like this girl, I'm treating her well, she has treated me well, and my eyes are wide open. I'm willing to risk the outcome. Wasn't it you who said, "I refuse to write off every chica as intersada and self seeking".. My point is I want to ride it out as long as I can.

She sounds very sweet. I wish you the best.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Sheesh.. I need a little more help with another texto.. Thank you..

solo le doy otro mes si no sube este negocio