What's the deal??

Dominicana_NJ

Feb 22, 2003
OK Criss you know what you full of sh*t (sorry Anna I know there's not supposed to be any personal sladering) I know you've been writing all this crap, just to see what kind of rise you get out of people. I'm going to do exactly what AZB said and just feel PITY for you!! I'm sorry your hating on us Dominicans but guess what your spending all your money in that country so keep on sleeping with the hoe's!! I'm sorry that all you can get is one of those poor low class scum of the worls type girls to sleep with you. But don't hate on us!! I'm not getting offended by what you say Mr. Criss your posts are just jokes to me.......I'm taking everyone elses advise. But thanks anyway for your intelligent input!!

Dominicana_NJ

Feb 22, 2003
Oh and as to why I'm in New Jersey, well I've posted before that I'm here because I am attending college, but as sson as I'm done I'm leaving to the DR, I have lived there before and I will go back to use the skills that I have learned in the US and put them to work in my country!! Don't be so quick to judge especially if you don't know what's going on!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Dominicana_NJ said:
Don't be so quick to judge especially if you don't know what's going on!!

That is always good advice, Dominicana. If you had been reading the posts on this board for a longer period, you would know that Criss is married to a Dominican, invited his inlaws to live with them, and has a fine job in a Dominican hospital.

Dominicana_NJ

Feb 22, 2003
( I know this is my third post in a row sorry)
To everyone else that has participated in this thread thank you very much for your input!! It is greatly appreciated!! I'm happy to know that I am not alone in this and I will from now on just take all in stride. I'll relax and have fun. I'm proud to be Dominican and I wouldn't change it for the world. I love my dominican men esos son la que me ponen loca ;) ,and no I've nerver dated a sanki so I wouldn't know all about that.

Dominicana_NJ

Feb 22, 2003
Ok thats true Ken Maybe I should take my own advice but I'm just answering one of his posts where he states that When asked why he looks for sex in the Barrios he replies cause that where the poor girls are! But like I said If I'm wrong I'll say I'm wrong! If he's married to a Dominican then I will now take his posts as even bigger jokes!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If I wasn't sure if you were a dominican before,I am Now!!!!

True to Dominican form,you did not respond to what I said In my post,(There are too many dominican children who's biological fathers have abandoned them)you only know how to "Saca las unas para defenderse".

Azb wants to be me,not take pity on me!

I learned how to search the "Barrios" from dominican men! They didn't learn it from me! The girls go with me because the guys in the Barrio have no money,and treat them like shit!

Enable your "Spell Check",people will think that the colleges in NJ should give you a refund!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccc

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Posted by : Dominicana_NJ

"I'm sorry that all you can get is one of those poor low class scum of the worls type girls to sleep with you."

I'll use your words to reply...

"Don't be so quick to judge especially if you don't know what's going on!!"

"I'm proud to be Dominican and I wouldn't change it for the world."

I'm sure the "low class scum" might have something to say about that...

latinarubia

Mar 6, 2003
Some people would rather supress their own then stand up for them, some would rather dismiss them as being stupid, poor, untrustworthy than try to understand them. Some have just been ripped off by them and are pissed...

I think we can all agree that there are bad, decepetive, ill-intentioned people in any race or country. I have nothing but love for Dominicans though.