What's the low-down on these Dominican Dating sites?

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
ok, let's get things straight:
1. i refer to those girls as putas because i like the word. besides i do not mean they are prostitutes in a sense that they work the street. they are just worthless piece of crap.
2. if you see a profile of a 21 year old girl from boca chica, who has 3 kids (5, 3 and 1 year old), occupation: estudiante, relocation: yes, looking for a man: 10-88 years, "i look for gentel mans who take care of my familia and will love my ninos" - you know she is just cheap barrio girl looking for a moron who will sponsor her to the "beutiful america".
3. similarly if i see a girl from santo domingo, age 25, children: no, occupation: abogada, relocation: no, looking for a man: 30-35 - then i know she is a normal woman.

As a Dominican male I cringe every time I see people posting here and refer to working girls(or anyone) as putas. Although not incorrect, it is a highly offensive word that Dominicans in general don't use as loosely.

As stated, we use the word cuero. Again, not saying the definition is incorrect but in our culture we avoid it.

this is not a direct comment for your either, just piggy backing off your comment

shortraymond

Jul 9, 2008
That's so true Alyonka. I've managed to make friends with a lot of the locals in Puerto Plata and La Vega and every time I've come down to vist there's someone wanting me to meet their sister, or sisters friend. Needless to say, these women are absolutely beautiful, so the opportunities are always there for me. And I tell my friends here all the time that it's not necessary to buy women in the DR. It can get very expensive and you're not taking advantage of the real beauty the Dominica Republic offers. I mean hey, if I don't buy it here, why would I over there?

madera

Jan 30, 2009
probably better

when you come of age and need a dating site.. just pay a broker and get married to a decent woman... i met a swiss guy who came here the third time and paid a service fee to a guy and 9 days later he was married. not to my taste but i wasnt paying. saw photos and he was very happy. off to swiss they went. im not sure if she can leave right away but that is not what is important here,,, i asked and he deferred answering but i think he paid @or less than 10Kus. he met three ladies a day picked up at his hotel a 930 am and off to meet the ladies. i asked about him and he has not been seen since, nice guy...wish him good future...

mark1234

Feb 1, 2007
when you come of age and need a dating site.. just pay a broker and get married to a decent woman... i met a swiss guy who came here the third time and paid a service fee to a guy and 9 days later he was married. not to my taste but i wasnt paying. saw photos and he was very happy. off to swiss they went. im not sure if she can leave right away but that is not what is important here,,, i asked and he deferred answering but i think he paid @or less than 10Kus. he met three ladies a day picked up at his hotel a 930 am and off to meet the ladies. i asked about him and he has not been seen since, nice guy...wish him good future...

JAJA!! Just like downtown!!!

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
It is funny you should say that - my friend and I were thinking about opening a business like that only for the Eastern European women. I actually know people who made very good money doing this kind of work. Should we cooperate? We can open a site with Dominican and Polish/Ukrainian girls all together.;)

Ahhhemmm... as one of your friends my dear [this is unexpected from me] BE NICE !!! lol you forget i'm polish biotch lol

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Ahhhemmm... as one of your friends my dear [this is unexpected from me] BE NICE !!! lol you forget i'm polish biotch lol

Don't worry, you can always join the business. We will share the profits equally and devide the work fair - not the way they actually do it in that part of the world ;)