What's your problem, Hlywod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2007
Closing two threads where DR1 members were posting useful info to first time visitors, with vary valuable information, which was multiple times thanked for by the OPs... and you find it convenient to close them?

It is not those two threads that were getting out of hand, it's your moderation that is out of hand!!!

Maybe it's yourself we need to report, directly to Robert. Your moderating activity in the past hour or so is really not making any sense.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Thanks rubio, let you get the infraction instead of me................ LOL

You are 100% correcto..................

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I dont have any horse in this Race, and no Axe to grind with anyone and def not the Mod either , for the record.

But, i also thought this was very strange...

New Member, posts question
new Member gets PARTICIPATION and responses to his questions
New member THANKS Members for their Nice answers ..
( one can only assume New Member feels WELCOME and is happy)

Thread gets Shut down for " being out of Control".

What in the wide world of Sports ??

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
... seems like there are 2 mods , that do the same thing. the other only comes out anymore to close threads......whats the point??..........Doc..........

Apr 10, 2014
Nothing on that thread was "out of control." It waa informative and on target. I guess you this one will be closed very soon.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
And I thought it was fabulous seeing DR1 get back to what it did best, providing useful information to those who needed it, everyone helping and learning more about the country in the process - I want to try Hennessy Pure White now - never heard of it before!

Matilda

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
And I thought it was fabulous seeing DR1 get back to what it did best, providing useful information to those who needed it, everyone helping and learning more about the country in the process - I want to try Hennessy Pure White now - never heard of it before!

Matilda

LOL, too funny. save me a shot................

Status
Not open for further replies.