Where can dominicans travel with out visa?

mudmommy

Oct 14, 2010
I know I have seen this before but the search isn't giving me what I need,, what countries can Dominicans visit with passport but do not need a visa?

mudmommy

texan

Apr 1, 2014
i have been to colombia a lot and enjoy it. i would like to see Ecuador. colombia is pretty safe now. probably the most tourist in cartagena.

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I'm not sure how useful it is for Dominicans to be able to enter Tuvalu without a visa. I think a medal would be more appropriate for anyone who could work out how to get there from here.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
I know I have seen this before but the search isn't giving me what I need,, what countries can Dominicans visit with passport but do not need a visa?

mudmommy

Although the answer to your question is none, there are countries where gettin a visa for Dominicans is fairly easy. These include; Tortola BVI, Anguilla, Turks & Caicos, and Antigua. There are probably others, but I know of these four from experience of securing a visa for my wife before she recieved her green card.

Hope this helps.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013

mudmommy

Although the answer to your question is none, there are countries where getting a visa for Dominicans is fairly easy. These include; Tortola BVI, Anguilla, Turks & Caicos, and Antigua. There are probably others, but I know of these four from experience of securing a visa for my wife before she recieved her green card.

Hope this helps.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011

mudmommy

You shouldn?t limit yourself to countries that don?t require a visa for Dominicans to enter. There are many countries that still require a visa but which are not that difficult to get . I know plenty of Dominicans who have been to either Costa Rica, Guatemala, Colombia, Mexico, Chile and Panama, Venezuela or Ecuador.
You should do some research into those countries!

S

strawboy

I have ask the same question before

I want to bring a DR girl to Hong Kong to see Disney (the one in Europe or US needs visa, and getting the visa is a game that I do not even want to entertain) . As Hong Kong does not require a visa for DR citizen, I think it is very easy. But it is not.

Almost all the flights to Hong Kong (or anywhere in Asia) need connections in Canada and US (few need connection in Europe), and as such the girl needs a visa to Europe/US/Canada anyhow before she can board the plant.

At this point, I realize why Hong Kong does not need a visa for DR citizens because they cannot reach Hong Kong before they get Europe/US/Canada visa first. In other words, Europe/US/Canada will do the visa/criminal screening for Hong Kong.

It is so true "a medal would be more appropriate for anyone who could work out how to get there from here" even a visa is not technically required for these countries.

I would appreciate if anyone can help me to find a solution other than a private jet.

I'm not sure how useful it is for Dominicans to be able to enter Tuvalu without a visa. I think a medal would be more appropriate for anyone who could work out how to get there from here.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
@strawboy. Have you checked with Canada regarding "in transit" regulations? Us and UK forget it, but Canada was how I took my Dominican wife to Japan. They had an area for "in transit" passengers. This has been five years ago though. Also check if it's possible through a Danish country like Aruba. They also allow in transit. Wish I could have been mpre help.

S

strawboy

Thanks. But Canada is not an option.
The rule has changed. Aruba has no flight to Hong Kong as well. But many thanks.

It is very sad. But i feel Caribbean are like jail cells. people in these islands can visit each other in another island. But if they have to have US/Europe/Canada visa if they want to see the other parts of the world even the other part is Asia in this time.

S

strawboy

Hong Kong is not an option. but thanks

Thanks. But Canada is not an option.
The rule has changed. Aruba has no flight to Hong Kong as well. But many thanks.

It is very sad. But i feel Caribbean are like jail cells. people in these islands can visit each other in another island. But if they have to have US/Europe/Canada visa if they want to see the other parts of the world even the other part is Asia in this time.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"CherryBoy", I have been to "Hong Kong" MANY times.
There are lots of prostitutes there!
Save yourself the airfare!
Your "Dominicana" would be much happier if you just give her the money it would cost you to take here ANYWHERE!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Apr 3, 2009
Dominicans do not need a visa to travel to Colombia and do not need a visa to make a connecting flight in Panama.