Where is the Bavaro Express depot in Boca Chica?

siamesepat

Jun 24, 2019
I'm trying to make my way to Sosua by way of Santo Domingo. I know I have to change bus companies in SD

Andre14615

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!
May 31, 2019
The Bavaro Express goes to Punta Cana you need to either take Metro or Caribe tours

Chirimoya

Moderator - East Coast & Headline News
Dec 9, 2002
Expreso Bávaro doesn't have a stop in Boca Chica. There are two points in Santo Domingo - their terminal (more like a small office with a waiting room) on Calle Sánchez Ramírez just off Avenida Máximo Gomez, and in the Parque Enriquillo. As the previous poster notes, you have to get a Caribe Tours or Metro bus from Santo Domingo to Sosúa.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
I have seen guagua expressos going to Sosua in SD. I just don't know where the station is. I would guess it's close to Parque Enriquillo and someone could show you.

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
Expreso Bávaro doesn't have a stop in Boca Chica. There are two points in Santo Domingo - their terminal (more like a small office with a waiting room) on Calle Sánchez Ramírez just off Avenida Máximo Gomez, and in the Parque Enriquillo. As the previous poster notes, you have to get a Caribe Tours or Metro bus from Santo Domingo to Sosúa.
Correct, much better to get on at the Gomez stop, by the time it gets to Parque Enriquillo there a few if any seats left.

siamesepat

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for the responses. I ended up taking a taxi from Boca to Caribe Tours in SD then on to Sosua by bus.