Where is the Off Topic Forum and BTW, Carlos I'm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonD

Bronze
Feb 10, 2018
Can't find the OT forum??

Got some interesting information about Carlos to share as well, the grapevines winds are moving rather fast!

:)

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Can't find the OT forum??

Got some interesting information about Carlos to share as well, the grapevines winds are moving rather fast!

:)
It no longer exists for anyone.. Like a wood building in a hurricane.... "It's Gone"..

Sep 22, 2009
But of course, just as the virus, the infection, and its member-constituents, have seeped out into the surrounding environment

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Indeed. Perhaps you can now thrill us with the wildly engrossing, and sheer entertaining tales of the trials and tribulations regarding solar power within the RD. On second thought..........
Would love to starting over 20 years ago.
Along with our buying land, going thru the permits process, our residents, building plans and those permits, water, electricity and cable and other adventures. Over 10 years in court's .
It's been a journey. Not a nice one but we came out in top. Please ask your Specific question.

Reactions: Caonabo

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
But of course, just as the virus, the infection, and its member-constituents, have seeped out into the surrounding environment
But isn’t that ok. It has made the DR topics more lively and the off topics moved over to other forums I imagine. From now to November there would not have been much dr1 left.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
You sound angry.
I am trying not to be. I am working hard on understanding the muricans. I meet some who think I am this Euro liberal and others think I lean right. It seems there is no middle ground. I like to think of the DR as being somewhere in the middle.

• Sad

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Nah, too many wusses there.
It was a bit like those football hooligans arranging to meet after a game to fight each other. Surely there must be some venue on the world wide web for that. Try and google it.

Sep 22, 2009
I am trying not to be. I am working hard on understanding the muricans. I meet some who think I am this Euro liberal and others think I lean right. It seems there is no middle ground. I like to think of the DR as being somewhere in the middle.
Murican sounds condescending. I wonder since when it's ok to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.