Where to stay Punta Rucia and where not to stay

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Any recommendations? Look at a weekend end of June for about 40 people. Loud Dominicans, of course. Actually pleasant and happy ladies with their significant others, half a dozen children.

Reactions: bachata

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Wow you don't travel lightly.
Is this a school year-end celebration ?

Apr 10, 2012
Las Terrenas
Any recommendations? Look at a weekend end of June for about 40 people. Loud Dominicans, of course. Actually pleasant and happy ladies with their significant others, half a dozen children.
Sounds like the 40-person group we had at our Airbnb. We knew hell was going to break loose when literally a convoy of cars with boisterous Dominicans descended on our rental that had a sleeping capacity of 8

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Wow you don't travel lightly.
Is this a school year-end celebration ?
Yes, every year we try to go somewhere different for a weekend. We did the Bahia Las Aguillars two years in a row and Punta Cana the year before, and have did PP half a dozen times.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Sounds like the 40-person group we had at our Airbnb. We knew hell was going to break loose when literally a convoy of cars with boisterous Dominicans descended on our rental that had a sleeping capacity of 8
We come by bus and it is very organized and certainly not any hell breaking loose. My wife has a firm grip on her employees. Have fun but behave and be respectful. Never had any serious issues yet. Almost all are married or in serious relationships.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
We come by bus and it is very organized and certainly not any hell breaking loose. My wife has a firm grip on her employees. Have fun but behave and be respectful. Never had any serious issues yet. Almost all are married or in serious relationships.
It's you they have to worry about breaking loose Bob, unless your wife keeps a firm grip on you as well !

• Haha
Reactions: bob saunders

RollingStone

Nov 9, 2019
I just spent two nights at Villa Yudith in Punta Rucia. The place was very clean and comfortable. I believe they could accommodate a 40 person group. They have a central kitchen available to the guests that was well equipped (fridge, stove, pots and pans, etc.). It was a short 5 minute drive to Playa Ensenada.

Here's the link: Villa Yudith. You can find them on Airbnb as well.