Who is corrupting Orange?

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I work beside an Orange phone shop, and more and more I hear people coming in the the same complaints that I have had 3 times with my Orange account. After about 7-10 days they find all their credit has been used

This was exactly the same problems I had. So for one month I decided not to use my phone and found I still used up my credit. This is not the fault of the orange shops in Cabarete and Sosua, their service is always very good.
This is something happening in S.D. When I confronted their customer accounts section I was told I am using my credit on international calls.
I have NEVER made an international call from my phone.

There seems to be no recourse, has this happened to anyone else? or does anyone know who to contact to do something about this?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Ladybird said:
There seems to be no recourse, has this happened to anyone else? or does anyone know who to contact to do something about this?
For some reason Bok's celphone, which was activated not a month ago, now has a message that says that we have to use our credit before tomorrow. Mind you that would be impossible unless I sit down to call random people for no reason. Oh well. There goes 400 pesos. :tired:

Last edited:

gjsuk

Apr 7, 2003
What does Orange say???

Ladybird said:
I work beside an Orange phone shop, and more and more I hear people coming in the the same complaints that I have had 3 times with my Orange account. After about 7-10 days they find all their credit has been used

This was exactly the same problems I had. So for one month I decided not to use my phone and found I still used up my credit. This is not the fault of the orange shops in Cabarete and Sosua, their service is always very good.
This is something happening in S.D. When I confronted their customer accounts section I was told I am using my credit on international calls.
I have NEVER made an international call from my phone.

As you work right next to Orange in Cabarete, I'm sure you must have asked them. Why wouldn't you???

What was their explanation???

I understand that the franchisee for Orange North Coast is based in Sosua, has he got any explanation???

By the way I always use the cards and am always advised when topping up my phone how long it is good for.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
gjsuk said:
As you work right next to Orange in Cabarete, I'm sure you must have asked them. Why wouldn't you???

What was their explanation???

I understand that the franchisee for Orange North Coast is based in Sosua, has he got any explanation???

By the way I always use the cards and am always advised when topping up my phone how long it is good for.

The francise is run by the same people and as I mentionned its nothing to do with them, Our accounts are dealt with in Santo Domingo.

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
It?s the same in all companies, it?s depends to the denomination of the card, if is highter you will optain more days, If you don?t recharge the services the last day of the validation that they told you at the moment of your last recharge you will lose your money.

My cell phone is from Centennial, I have the plan full 100, it?s give me 100 minutes every month, when I finish my minutes then have to buy cards and the price por minute is the same that my plan has. I receive a phone bill every month and the amount is always 568.00 pesos, If I don?t use all the minutes and pay the bill before 25th. they will pass all unuse minutes to the next month.

All SMS are free from Centennial to Centennial.

Guess you need something like that.