who's doin' what?

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I am, quite simply, The Most Interesting Man Alive. My words carry weight that would break the jaw of a less interesting individual. And I am the life of parties I've never attended. Police often question me, just because they find me interesting.

I bowl overhand. And I've won trophies for my game face alone. My personality is so magnetic, I am unable to carry credit cards.

I live vicariously through myself. My legend precedes me the way lightning precedes thunder.

I've been known to cure narcolepsy, just by walking into the room.

I am The Most Interesting Man Alive.

-The Most Interesting Man Alive

most-interesting-man-240.jpg

My day job is practicing law in the nation's capital.

Vince.

LOL Vince.. AWESOME. MY ABSOLUTE HERO... but get it right dude... It's "The Most Interesting Man IN THE WORLD", (not alive). The REAL MIMITW would NEVER make such a mistake.

"I once thought I made a mistake... but I was wrong". TMIMITW.

DR2001

Jan 2, 2011
Securities Compliance Officer (currently out of a job, wall street doesn't really care for us much) and real estate broker. BA in Journalism...

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Securities Compliance Officer (currently out of a job, wall street doesn't really care for us much) and real estate broker. BA in Journalism...

All is not lost. You can go to Libya and make up the news like everyone else.

missyinbrazil

Sep 14, 2005
I'm an american CPA who had been talking about moving down here for 10 years. Thought I got a firm offer to be an accountant for a start-up compnay in cabarete and once I made the move and changed my entire life the job got iffy and I'm not sure it really exists anymore. So far the experience has been great, life in paradise, with the exception of the slight culture shock! Perhaps if I could get a good paying job I can stop obsessing about the daily shocking things my people to do amaze me! I once was a very peaceful easy going person and now I find myself daily getting P-offed over these concho drivers. There went my daily meditations and now I just come home needing a presidente. Last friday I actually upgraded to drinking Rum. It still is paradise right?@#$!

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
F & i

Do you mean F&I....as in Finance and Insurance?

As in, when you walk into your office with a 276.00 per month for 48 months payment.

By the time YOU get through with them, the payments at 344.00 per month for 60.

Ha!!!!..NOT that there's anything wrong with that, I know plenty of F&I "personalities"

One of them is nicknamed "The shredder"

Si Amigo, that is me;) You came in to buy a car, and now you bought a car, warranty, lust and dust and croak insurance, thank you very much;)

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I am, quite simply, The Most Interesting Man Alive. My words carry weight that would break the jaw of a less interesting individual. And I am the life of parties I've never attended. Police often question me, just because they find me interesting.

I bowl overhand. And I've won trophies for my game face alone. My personality is so magnetic, I am unable to carry credit cards.

I live vicariously through myself. My legend precedes me the way lightning precedes thunder.

I've been known to cure narcolepsy, just by walking into the room.

I am The Most Interesting Man Alive.

-The Most Interesting Man Alive

most-interesting-man-240.jpg

My day job is practicing law in the nation's capital.

Vince.

AND your bills are all paid!
Hugh Gallagher's Essay

guarapo

Mar 29, 2011
accountant, bussiness admin. Photovoltaic company manager, Honduras and DR. Construction Company Admin, Santiago. Accounting system design expert.

Last edited:

eastcoastmike

Jul 18, 2004
Flight Attendant.Been flying between New York and Santo Domingo for almost 27 years.Trust me,that qualifies me as nuts!!!How do you feel after one of those flights?Imagine 27 years of this insanity!!!

eastcoastmike

Jul 18, 2004
And what do I do on my days off?I fly to Santo Domingo of course!!!Any psychiatrists here that offer DR1 ers a discount?

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
AND your bills are all paid!
Hugh Gallagher's Essay

LOL Annie.... I just LOVE these kinds of things. In the depths of our Pittsburgh Winter I got really bored and spent a few days dodging the work I should have been doing by reading about the most interesting man in the world online. I also added a couple of pages of my own musings on his powers, (LOL.. yes I was THAT bored.) You'd be shocked to discover how much is devoted to this.

Obviously Hugh Gallagher was a step ahead of the game. There is also a similar line of humor with the super human powers of Chuck Norris. LOL

Loved the link!!!!