Why don't illegals sleep at night???

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
Everything you wrote is clear. I don't think anyone is in the dark about what you think about Dominicans and what they do with their lives or their work ethic, or lack of.

I mean what is there not to understand from your quote "Nothing practical would get done in the country if it was left down to Dominican labour."?

Chip, you're wasting your time with this one. Remember; "You could take a horse to water, but you can't make him drink". Or in spanish "No hay peor ciego, que el que no quiere ver".

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
Probably because they don't work the next day but have enough money to party.
The three o'clock rooster would just wake them up for the cock fights, so why sleep?
One can sleep during the hot daylight hours........ :cheeky::rambo:

Yes, I have no idea how they can sleep in a hot apartment with no AC lol... I will not comment to the hytiano on this thread that has become ghetto and can not post something without name calling

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
When they try to sleep during the day you should raise your bachata very loud and shake the walls so they can loose sleep as well lol

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
The reason they speak so loud is that they listen to thier music cranked to 400 decibels and are all deaf to age 25. A great business to start here would be selling hearing aids

Bob K

4957441955_7a84986895.jpg

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Why don't you just go back to your country?

He says he is Dominican somewhere but mentions Walmart back in the states. If he is a Dominican he has to be a Dom York that visits his chica between stints bagging groceries at Eagle Supermarket.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
A couple of weeks ago I called my old taxi driver and had him take me to my old neighborhood so I could visit a few people. I love my old neighborhood, middle class Dominicans and everything I needed close. We drove down my old street, my house that I rented for 15,000rd/mo is now being rented to Haitians for 20,000rd. There are two new beautiful apt buildings just built and they are occupied the majority by Haitians. I asked the chofer why this was the case and he told me that the Dominicans cannot pay the high prices and they are either 8-10 Haitians to an apartment sharing the rent or they are rich Haitians going to school at UTESA or PUCMM.
Get ready, I do not see this tapering off right now. Dominicans need money and if the Haitians are gonna pay it, they are gonna take it.

SHALENA

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
A couple of weeks ago I called my old taxi driver and had him take me to my old neighborhood so I could visit a few people. I love my old neighborhood, middle class Dominicans and everything I needed close. We drove down my old street, my house that I rented for 15,000rd/mo is now being rented to Haitians for 20,000rd. There are two new beautiful apt buildings just built and they are occupied the majority by Haitians. I asked the chofer why this was the case and he told me that the Dominicans cannot pay the high prices and they are either 8-10 Haitians to an apartment sharing the rent or they are rich Haitians going to school at UTESA or PUCMM.
Get ready, I do not see this tapering off right now. Dominicans need money and if the Haitians are gonna pay it, they are gonna take it.

SHALENA

Yes, I have seen this too... The parents are rich but their children are running wild in the streets of Santiago... I know one guy that has parents that think that he is in college in Santiago... He is drinking all of his parents school money away... They will be in for a shock when he has no degree in 4 years lol

donP

Dec 14, 2008
No Degree? E' f?cil.

...drinking all of his parents school money away... They will be in for a shock when he has no degree in 4 years lol

I doubt it.
They'll just buy him one... :classic:

donP

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
LET'S KEEP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS TO A MINIMUM, PLEASE? I have received a note saying that some posters are saying untruths. If this is so, stop it! Or Big Poppa will come haunting you!!

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

Cordially,

Your friendly Mod,

HB

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
I don't know about illegals being asleep but the mods must be, allowing all this racist stuff on here.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
What racist? if its true, they have not been politically correct maybe but not racist,

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
Pressumably you are a foreigner and think you are here to make and enforce rules? Reminds me of a certain group that pollutes half of Miami.
Der Fish

derfish,
I am not a foriegner. Yo soy mas Dominicano que tu. Solo soy una persona que no qiere que Santiago y el pais siga como va!

You know what happens when you assume.

So it is ok to have no rules? DR should be progressing into the 1st world and not back a century.

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
What racist? if its true, they have not been politically correct maybe but not racist,

I pointed out a real problem that is going on all over DR and people want to look the other way or start name calling to avoid the real discussion...

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I'm pretty sure all Haitians would like to be in their country, but unfortunately emigration is one of the ways for people to find a better future....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Eq868Yfzor4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Is sad when you can't make it to your country by this time of the year, this is my fourth Christmas far my noisy people!

JJ

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
I'm pretty sure all Haitians would like to be in their country, but unfortunately emigration is one of the ways for people to find a better future....
<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Eq868Yfzor4" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
Is sad when you can't make it to your country by this time of the year, this is my fourth Christmas far my noisy people!

JJ

Man navidad en RD is the best!!! El puerco ta chivo esta navidad! I will drink a frosty Presidente for you jajaja