Why Is Everyone Going to the Dominican Republic NY TIMES TODAY

Nadie21

Jun 3, 2021
Santa Clarita
Hahahaha.................. Now I understand. When Banco Central posts numbers favorably to your rhetoric you are thrilled to post them. Against your rhetoric there are "other" things to consider.

Maybe if you lived here you would comprehend what is going on here. The DR is booming and all because of SINOVAC......
Booming or Bombing?

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I certainly could, but what bearing does that have on the DR or why people are going there?

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
The pueblo viejo mine has been cranking out product right straight through the pandemic and continues to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes and fees. A huge impact on the D.R GDP

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
DALLAS (AP) — Airline and tourism groups are pushing to eliminate the government requirement that international travelers provide a negative test for COVID-19 before boarding a U.S.-bound plane.

They believe the testing rule is discouraging people from booking international trips. They point to the United Kingdom, which eliminated a similar rule last month.

Airlines for America, a trade group for the nation’s biggest carriers, was circulating a letter Wednesday among other travel associations to urge the Biden administration to end the testing requirement.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I certainly could, but what bearing does that have on the DR or why people are going there?

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
14:45 - 14:50

2D4B63D9-63FB-481F-810C-C01C0A31C5C5.png