Why is it that DR1 members live here?

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
HOT WOMEN??!??! I Don't understand what that is suppose to mean? aren't there hot women everywhere in the world? or did you mean that there are economically desperate women in DR willing to lower their mating standards in order to get a better life financially. Nothing is wrong with that it's just that you imply simply the women are hot, actually I believe you wanted to say the women are more willing. Like young ladies in this country won't hesitate to date a man 20 years older if he's from US, Canada, europe and especially if her family is poor. HOW often do you see wealthy dominicans hooking up with old white guys?

just wondering if anyone thought of this.
all women are hot in my country there is never any lectric for the fan

globalmike295

On Vacation
Jul 11, 2006
The first time I visited this Island was 1983, I was travelling by private vessel to St. Thomas and due to the weather had to seek safe harbor.

We decided on Puerto Plata rather than risk our lives trying to reach Old San Juan in Puerto Rico.

Anyway, I have cruised most of the Islands in the Caribbean and decided to take another look here.

And that's why they call me global mike....

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Hot Women" To Me Is Not About How They "LOOK",But How They React/Act "In Bed"!

"Passionate Women" would be a "Better" term!
I have "Paid For Play" in the 4 corners of the World, Dominican women are a "10 out of 10" in my book!
They are the number one reason why I visisted here for many years,and why I moved here 12 years ago.
I have been in Boston for the last 30 days,and believe you me,I am suffering sever "Withdrawl Symptoms"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
In case somebody out there did not get it ... Cris Colon is here for the women. And a few other things as well, but he will never tell us about those other things. His rep might suffer. :laugh:

is mikehunt there

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 18, 2007
HOT WOMEN??!??! I Don't understand what that is suppose to mean? aren't there hot women everywhere in the world? or did you mean that there are economically desperate women in DR willing to lower their mating standards in order to get a better life financially. Nothing is wrong with that it's just that you imply simply the women are hot, actually I believe you wanted to say the women are more willing. Like young ladies in this country won't hesitate to date a man 20 years older if he's from US, Canada, europe and especially if her family is poor. HOW often do you see wealthy dominicans hooking up with old white guys?

just wondering if anyone thought of this.

yes you're quite right, there are in indeed hot women everywhere! But these women are especially HOT, in my opinion the % of hot women in the DR is higher than the % of HOT women you'd find anywhere... justttttttttt kiddingggggggggggggg! The women here are outstanding with respect to the way they look...guys will always be interested in hot women that are available!