Why the Dominican Man?

momita

May 17, 2006
chuckuindy said:
Let me add to that,faking orgasms, the boobs sag after age 30.

Chuckuindy

FAKING ORGAZM ????Well....We just don't want to waste your priceless time guys;) ;) It is all your fault:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: Thanks for imagination!Sometimes it helps.

The boobs sag after age 30..?????Well maybe ...but have you ever heard about gravity.It has something to do with a time:tired:

Momita:glasses:

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I wont even start with the male bashing and women are better vicious cycle. I'm not a feminist, I dont think women are better than men and I dont think that men are useless. I dont have on in my life right now, but that doesnt mean that they are all bad...

I dont believe a word Hipocrito, Chucky or AZB have written about women on this particular thread either. They want your reactions, and they got it. Is really not that deep.

If they really felt that way, why even bother with women and why not just be gay - since according to them men rule the world anyway...

NYC_Boricua

Jun 23, 2006
Avrora said:
If you, guys, work together it is very unlikely that he would lie to you. There is no reason for you to stop by his house if you are not invited:) I have a house phone, but never give it to anyone. So, it is really not a big deal. It is just if you know him for a long time, it might be a question to ask yourself.

I am the same way. I have friends that I have known for several years and yet I dont give out my home number. Not really because I am afraid too, mostly because I never answer it and rarely check the voicemail so it is easier for people to reach me on my cell. At any rate, since my last post I have been to his house a few times and everything seems to be on the up and up. I have trouble believing that he would want to get involved with someone at work if he was up to no good because when it eventually came out that would be a tough situation to work with. Anyway so far so good and I will just enjoy it as long as it is fun. Thanks again to everyone.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Talldrink said:
I wont even start with the male bashing and women are better vicious cycle. I'm not a feminist, I dont think women are better than men and I dont think that men are useless. I dont have on in my life right now, but that doesnt mean that they are all bad...

I dont believe a word Hipocrito, Chucky or AZB have written about women on this particular thread either. They want your reactions, and they got it. Is really not that deep.

If they really felt that way, why even bother with women and why not just be gay - since according to them men rule the world anyway...

When your boobs start to sag after you are 30 then you will believe us.

Chuckuindy

Jan 5, 2006
Talldrink said:
I dont believe a word Hipocrito ...since according to them men rule the world anyway...
When did I ever say that? :confused:

I simply asked a female who pointed out the "value" of males to let us know what females where good for, since she seemed to know all the answers. That's all!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
momita said:
FAKING ORGAZM ????Well....We just don't want to waste your priceless time guys;) ;) It is all your fault:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: Thanks for imagination!Sometimes it helps.

I agree, they should learn better :bunny:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
deelt said:
So do yours, last I saw from your pics.

And for AZB, at least I have all my hair.
So do I, I bet I have more back hair that you have on your head.
I bet my neighbor's dog has more hair than you.
Hahahahahaha. me so funny.
AZB

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
cool, MQ! you know where 2 look me up

Musicqueen said:
I trust him...that's it...he's shown me that I can do that...

He's always either home or working, doesn't go to clubs, if he parties is at home, at his friends, or at the colmado by his house, where everyone knows me...and he answers the phone no matter what time of day or night I call him...

You know, I think women can 'feel' it when a man is lying or cheating on us...don't you agree girls? Up to this minute, I have no reason to doubt him...if I ever do, then I'll know how to deal with it...But what I REFUSE to do is to live my life constantly thinking wheather he's cheating or being truthful or not...

Now, if he has sex with other girls while I'm here and he's there...and I don't know about it...well...what can I do? Agonize over it? I don't think so...and he's young and viril...so there might be a chance that it could happen...But I don't believe it has happened yet!

Ok...back to topic...AnnaC...I'm glad you understood what I was trying to say...

From our talks, I don't think Tony will change...I have asked him repeatedly to keep that in mind, I want to get used to HIS way of thinking, and not the other way around...

And you girls might think I've totally lost ALL my marbles, but Tony and I ARE planning on going back to live in DR...and in the near future! :cheeky:

About having relationships with someone from your same culture, I don't agree...Culture and values are two different things...I embrace the difference in culture, but we both have the SAME values...and that's what's making this relationship work...

MQ

Any ideas of where you?ll be living yet? Sorry we never got to finish our conversation at the park but you know semana santa is nuts! lol:bunny:

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
Omg!

AZB said:
so ion other words dominican guys are no good at all? If they are poor than they are after your money , visa and a way out of this island. If they are rich then they are worse.
I get it. All men are useless.
AZB

I think he's got it!!!...jejjejje just couldn't resist that one...;)

jenfau

Jul 8, 2006
Hey Curlyz nice to hear some positive about the dominican man.Your story is close to mine.I go down now and stay with my "family",eat their food and just be a local.I feel lucky that I have him and his friends and family but sometimes with all the negative I can feel that it might not be reality,but if your heart says yes what then?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
jenfau said:
Hey Curlyz nice to hear some positive about the dominican man.Your story is close to mine.I go down now and stay with my "family",eat their food and just be a local.I feel lucky that I have him and his friends and family but sometimes with all the negative I can feel that it might not be reality,but if your heart says yes what then?
I you feel lucky to have him then perhaps, you deserve him. case closed.
AZB

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
AZB said:
Ummm, lets see.
hating their mother in laws and the number one thing they are good for: getting fat after marriage.
Oh, but they do have boobs.
AZB

I LOVE my mother in law AND i am not fat either......

my husband imposed the 10 on me....

if i got 10 lbs over the original weight he met me, he replaces me or
after 10 years he gets to upgrade.... which ever comes first- same for me.

ahahahahahahahah

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
eh?

momita said:

The boobs sag after age 30..?????Well maybe ...but have you ever heard about gravity.It has something to do with a time:tired:

what?????
no comprende