Will you accept the vaccine made available in the D.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
In his expert area he is far more knowledgeable that 99 percent of medical doctors.
http://tapnewswire.com/2020/09/dr-m...rco-pharma-ltd-suspicious-of-the-new-vaccine/

In his expert area he is far more knowledgeable that 99 percent of medical doctors.
http://tapnewswire.com/2020/09/dr-m...rco-pharma-ltd-suspicious-of-the-new-vaccine/

couple Posts in here recently .. belong in the Clown Bin.. Not people with Doctorates are being questioned as conspiracy nuts .
just SMDH..

Some of you really need to look at the Evidence of the bad side effects associated with the Vaccine ..
It is not good .. especially when you consider that 99 % of you would survive Covid, IF you catch it .
But if it makes you feel safe to play Russian Roulette with your DNA, and maybe your FOOT falling off
hey enjoy
What evidence of the bad side effects of what vaccine?

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I'm sure its just Fake News ...in fact Google and U Tube have scrubbed the Evidence pretty good, so you wont find it with a simple WORD Search

but like Heels of Feet literally rotting and falling off,
but Enjoy your New Freedom when you get your Vaccine .
Final results from Moderna vaccine confirm 94% efficacy and no trials participant developed severe disease.

No mention of the trials participants who suffered from heels and feet falling off disease.

Reactions: Michael DR

Son of a sailor

Sep 30, 2019
there's nothing about rotting feet, but there is a list a possible side affects of moderna's vaccine..

"The independent board that conducted the interim analysis of Moderna's huge trial found that severe side effects included fatigue in 9.7% of participants, muscle pain in 8.9%, joint pain in 5.2%, and headache in 4.5%. In the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine trial, the numbers were lower: Severe side effects included fatigue (3.8%) and headache (2%)."

what's worse, the disease or the cure?

Reactions: zoomzx11

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
And Measles.... the vaccine

There’s a tradition of using cultural icons to promote public health messages. It has something to do with the peculiar atmosphere of the 20th century - a combination of the growing cachet of celebrities, a sparse media landscape and widespread acceptance of the idea that the public’s health was worth preserving.

In 1986, the children’s author Roald Dahl wrote an open letter about the death of his daughter, Olivia, aged seven, from measles. She died in 1962, “twenty-four years” before the letter was published. Nonetheless, it is heart-wrenchingly vivid:

“Are you feeling all right?” I asked her. “I feel all sleepy,” she said. In an hour, she was unconscious. In twelve hours she was dead. The measles had turned into a terrible thing called measles encephalitis and there was nothing the doctors could do to save her.

He goes on to ask that “parents insist their child is vaccinated against measles”. No punches are pulled: “What on earth are you worrying about? It really is almost a crime to allow your child to go unimmunised.”

Jan 9, 2004

Will you accept the vaccine made available in the D.R?​

If its the AZ version that claims such high efficacy with so few study participants............................and that is what the DR has allegedly already paid for...........................

• Absolutely not

If they ask for emergency approval this month from the CDC for use in the US.................I do not think they will get it.

On the other hand, it appears both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines could win approval in the US by mid-December.

Of course if my podiatrist recommends it (AZ version) over the scientific/reserarch community, of course I will take it............afterall he is an MD.............and the others just scientists and researchers.....what do they possibly know................LOL

To each his/her own..........................roll up those sleeves now.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: zoomzx11

PCMike

Aug 30, 2008
After all the injections I have endured over the past 6 months of treatment, one more is not going to hurt.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
there's nothing about rotting feet, but there is a list a possible side affects of moderna's vaccine..

"The independent board that conducted the interim analysis of Moderna's huge trial found that severe side effects included fatigue in 9.7% of participants, muscle pain in 8.9%, joint pain in 5.2%, and headache in 4.5%. In the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine trial, the numbers were lower: Severe side effects included fatigue (3.8%) and headache (2%)."

what's worse, the disease or the cure?

Modera report this am a tad different.
30,000 participants, none with severe Covid illness, 11 people reported mild Covid symptoms.
You are alone in considering temporary headache, fatigue, muscle and joint pain as "serious symptoms".
In fact all of the symptoms you describe are common with the yearly flu shot.
You left off pain in the vaccinated arm and injection site.

what you term serious side effects are experienced by women all over the world once a month.
2 aspirin eliminates your serious side effects list.

Will you accept the vaccine made available in the D.R?​

If its the AZ version that claims such high efficacy with so few study participants............................and that is what the DR has allegedly already paid for...........................

• Absolutely not

If they ask for emergency approval this month from the CDC for use in the US.................I do not think they will get it.

On the other hand, it appears both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines could win approval in the US by mid-December.

Of course if my podiatrist recommends it (AZ version) over the scientific/reserarch community, of course I will take it............afterall he is an MD.............and the others just scientists and researchers.....what do they possibly know................LOL

To each his/her own..........................roll up those sleeves now.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
Great idea to ask your foot doctor as he or she may know the risks of your feet and heels falling off as a side effect.

Reactions: Michael DR
Jan 9, 2004
Modera report this am a tad different.
30,000 participants, none with severe Covid illness, 11 people reported mild Covid symptoms.
You are alone in considering temporary headache, fatigue, muscle and joint pain as "serious symptoms".
In fact all of the symptoms you describe are common with the yearly flu shot.
You left off pain in the vaccinated arm and injection site.

what you term serious side effects are experienced by women all over the world once a month.
2 aspirin eliminates your serious side effects list.

Great idea to ask your foot doctor as he or she may know the risks of your feet and heels falling off as a side effect.
Not enough scientific evidence for a foot doctor to opine with any degree of certainty on the AZ vaccine.

But, podiatrists have been warning for months now about something called Covid-toe.

Roll up those sleeves............the more research subjects the better..............

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
The DR can get lots of efficacy data really quickly if they make the vaccines free or very cheap and easy to get. Might even get some data on any side effects if they feel like tracking those.

Reactions: JD Jones

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
We should start thinking about

Will you accept the vaccine if you are able to get it.....
That will be the real question

Reactions: cavok

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Moot point if you are unable to get vaccinated.....

We need to start figuring HOW we are going to get one...... if we want one

Those who don't want it -- Carry On.......

Three broad categories
Citizens
Residents
Visitors

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Visitors maybe should have it at home before they travel here. Otherwise Citizens and formal Residents should be equal in priority and have the same access as far as I am concerned. I do not see this larger discussion taking place in the media or among politicians making public statements. The public does not seem to be calling for further clarity either.

Reactions: PCMike
Jan 9, 2004
And yet another reason to be wary of any vaccine made available in the DR......................COUNTERFEITS.

There is a well oiled/funded international mafia in counterfeit drugs/medicines. While they operate everywhere, countries with less checks/balances are far more susceptible.

Go ahead now...................roll up those sleeves. ;)

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: twoinsosua

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
And yet another reason to be wary of any vaccine made available in the DR......................COUNTERFEITS.

There is a well oiled/funded international mafia in counterfeit drugs/medicines. While they operate everywhere, countries with less checks/balances are far more susceptible.

Go ahead now...................roll up those sleeves. ;)

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
I was just at Humano insurance and talked to a consultant there. He said it probably will take a long time here in the DR and he doubted it will be free. And it will probably be managed by the insurance companies. Outsourced you can say. That may prevent counterfeits if you go to your clinic here using your insurance and then are referred to a lab like Referencia or Amadita. Don’t be paying informally for a vaccination without using the health care system here. The alternative as an expat is going back to your home country. I also asked him out of curiosity and you can have any type of insurance plan with Humano just using your passport. No residency/cedula needed.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Not enough scientific evidence for a foot doctor to opine with any degree of certainty on the AZ vaccine.

But, podiatrists have been warning for months now about something called Covid-toe.

Roll up those sleeves............the more research subjects the better..............

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
The covid feet from CV19 amounts to a rash.

Status
Not open for further replies.