Winter Schedule?

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
I know its a long time off, and I know this is something that I should already know, but if you all will please excuse me, I want to plan my vacation for the right time and I would like for someone to post the winter or Dominican baseball schedule? I would like to visit during the regular or chamionship time, its not that big of a deal which just need to know the big matchup mostly and maybe even the odds on favorites. Thank you all in advance for your help
Biggs:cheeky::eek::bunny:

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I know its a long time off,.............I would like for someone to post the winter or Dominican baseball schedule?..........

Never a long way off when it comes to Dominican beisbol. The 2008-2009 winter schedule was released last year on July 12. Hopefully the 2009-2010 schedule will be out soon.

Here is a link for the schedules. The same link is used for all schedules, regular season, round robin, and championship.

.: Liga Dominicana de Beisbol Profesional :.

What team do you root for?

Infante Sano

Feb 2, 2009
Does anyone know if the games in the DR continue into January? I'm traveling from Dec. 26 through Jan. 2.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Does anyone know if the games in the DR continue into January? I'm traveling from Dec. 26 through Jan. 2.
You will be out of luck. The regular season stops just before Xmas and the Round Robin usually starts around the end of the first week in January.

Snowbird

Jan 17, 2002
If my memory serves me right, the games will continue into January. We were in Playa Dorada last year from Jan 17-Feb 2. The round robin was being played, and then the Dom World Series started during that time frame.

SB

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
If my memory serves me right, the games will continue into January. We were in Playa Dorada last year from Jan 17-Feb 2. The round robin was being played, and then the Dom World Series started during that time frame.

SB

You are correct but there is a break between the end of regular season and the beginning of the round robin. The break is always a few days before Xmas untill the end of the first week in January.

Go to this link
http://www.lidom.com/calendario.htm

Last regular season game this year is December 21. The round robin schedule is usually posted some time after Xmas.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
What do ticket prices run in SD for adults and kids? Do they sell out? I'm looking at Dec. 11th Licey/Aguilas.
You can go to Licey 101 Aos de Gloria & Tradicion and under the oficina/boletas tab will be the price listing. At the present moment there is a problem with the webpage so try again in a few days.

The prices usually are from $RD600 to as low as $RD100. My favorite seats are the first three rows in Paco AA behind the dugout. You have an excellent view of the game and you are also in the middle of the fan interaction which is half the fun. Paco A does not have the same fan excitment as the other sections.

If you can be at the stadium 10am game day you have a better chance of purchasing good seats. Licey vs Aguilas is always the hot ticket in town. If you can't buy your tickets in the morning scalpers will have tickets available at night, of course at a premium price.

I have tried to purchase tickets in advance but was only lucky one time and that was at the inside box office.

Yes indeed, Licey vs Aguilas is usually a sell out. You can get premium seats for Licey vs any other team at game time.

Enjoy the game........

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Opening night

The season opens on Friday the 16th

Don't miss opening night, if you can make it.

The absolute BEST fireworks and

of course

then there is BASEBALL!!!:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

stephen186

Mar 9, 2009
The season opens on Friday the 16th

Don't miss opening night, if you can make it.

The absolute BEST fireworks and

of course

then there is BASEBALL!!!:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

I will definitely try to make it....will have to reschedule my Friday....

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
anyone from Puerto Plata attending games or know a way for tourists to get to Santiago for a game ? i'm in town 12 nov-17 nov. i'm looking at the L-AC game on 15 nov which i know will sell out.
i've been a few times but normally a couple of tourists get a taxi van and ride up. we pay the driver's way in, get him food and he brings us back.