Wire transfer from DR to US broker?!

BoZ

Jan 22, 2023
Santo Domingo
Hi All,

anybody has experience in transferring funds from DR account to a US investment broker (Tradestation, tastyworks, etc.)
Learned from Popular that they cannot process wires to any institution related to Crypto. Issue is, most broker do include crypto investments as part of their portfolio.
I trade stocks, even though Popular won't allow me to transfer. I'm not US citizen so can't open US bank account.

Any broker you know who does not offer crypto or DR bank which is not so square-headed?

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
Hi All,

anybody has experience in transferring funds from DR account to a US investment broker (Tradestation, tastyworks, etc.)
Learned from Popular that they cannot process wires to any institution related to Crypto. Issue is, most broker do include crypto investments as part of their portfolio.
I trade stocks, even though Popular won't allow me to transfer. I'm not US citizen so can't open US bank account.

Any broker you know who does not offer crypto or DR bank which is not so square-headed?
Try NinjaTrader or Interactive Brokers. I funded both in the past with a Banco Popular credit card with no issues.