Wiring funds to the DR

Allison Spillman

Feb 4, 2015
Does anybody know the IBAN number for Banco Santo Cruz. I am in the US trying to make a transfer from my American bank and I need to give it to them in person before I leave the country. I called Santa Cruz and got about 4 different answers. I know it has to have 28 digits, begin with DO and end with my account number

Jan 9, 2004
Does anybody know the IBAN number for Banco Santo Cruz. I am in the US trying to make a transfer from my American bank and I need to give it to them in person before I leave the country. I called Santa Cruz and got about 4 different answers. I know it has to have 28 digits, begin with DO and end with my account number

Someone also asked this question a few years ago.

Try searching “Iban swift code Banco Santa Cruz”

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Allison Spillman

Feb 4, 2015
I appreciate these responses. So the swift code, which I have, is different from the IBAN number. You can see that in the responses I received here, I am given 2 different numbers, though very similar. I actually did get another very similar number from a DR1 post from 2018: DO53SCRZ000000, plus my acount number, but my bank told me this is not an IBAN number. It only has a DO, and the rest should be numbers. Any ides?

JLSawmam

Sep 8, 2018
My IBAN for Banco Popular is DO84BPDO, with the necessary zeros and account number following to equal 28 characters. I needed that number to transfer money using XE. However, my US credit union uses the SWIFT code for wire transfers. BTW, the IBAN for Wells Fargo begins with GB76 PNBP 165671, and I'm sure your bank would not try to argue with that!

frenchfamilly

Sep 17, 2017
I appreciate these responses. So the swift code, which I have, is different from the IBAN number. You can see that in the responses I received here, I am given 2 different numbers, though very similar. I actually did get another very similar number from a DR1 post from 2018: DO53SCRZ000000, plus my acount number, but my bank told me this is not an IBAN number. It only has a DO, and the rest should be numbers. Any ides?
Hello
I don't know if this could help, but these are the details we usued when doing a wire transfer from French bank to Santa Cruz Sosua... but it was in 2017.

BIC: SCRZDOSDXXX

NAME OF THE BENEFICIARY BANK: BANCO MULTIPLE SANTA CRUZ, S.A.

Info for the Beneficiary customer: ALMENTATION ACCOUNT BANK OF AMERICA MADARID SPAIN ACCOUNT 36324015 SWIFT BOFAES2X

IBAN/BBAN of the beneficiary: DO 3xx xxx xxx xx xxx (this is your Dominican bank account number)

You should ask to Orlanda E. Gonzalez Liriano, who works there and speaks very good English, to confirm. Have a good day!

Allison Spillman

Feb 4, 2015
So everybody I giving me a different number. This is so confusing. My bank is telling me it I. 28 digit number, beginning withDO, followed by 12 numbers and my bank account number. What branch doe Liriano work at.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I would call your BSC branch and have them send you a copy of the ire instructions. The IBAN number I posted is right off of a hard copy of the wire transfer instructions that my BSC branch in Cabarete gave me. That is the number that I gave to Ameritrade and I have received many wire transfers. Also on the instructions are an Intermediary Bank number and Beneficiary bank number.

I think the IBAN number might identify individual branches and that could explain some of the differences here. The Beneficiary Bank is shown on the instructions as BSC in Santo Domingo.

Allison Spillman

Feb 4, 2015
Just to follow up, I finally was able to retrieve a personal IBAN number from the bank, which is apparently on my statement. Every time I called they gave me the banks IBAN number, which is not the one I need. The one I finally got was DO82SCRZ000000followed by my account number, which is showing up as valid with the IBAN checker. Thanks for all your help

Reactions: JD Jones