Wishing Alter Ego Well

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
A E. If you are having a hip replacement I had one a few years back. Was out of the hospital one day later. Some even went home the same day. I left with a walker. When I got home I was on the couch and got up without even thinking about the walker. End of walker. Was in Miami and went back to the DR 8 days later and never looked back. It is a piece of cake.

I do recommend exercising in a pool daily by walking different ways and stretching.

Reactions: JD Jones

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
Hips are easy (or so I'm told), a handful of friends and family all out walking down the street in a day or two and everyone says it's a life changer!..
Be nice to the nurses - Speedy recovery!!

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Sending you lots of healing energy. I follow you with a knee replacement in May. Speedy recovery to you and big hugs.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Wishing you a quick recovery so you can bachata your way into the New Year!

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
A E. If you are having a hip replacement I had one a few years back. Was out of the hospital one day later. Some even went home the same day. I left with a walker. When I got home I was on the couch and got up without even thinking about the walker. End of walker. Was in Miami and went back to the DR 8 days later and never looked back. It is a piece of cake.

I do recommend exercising in a pool daily by walking different ways and stretching.

Nice to know.

I had knee surgery once at the Miami VA. They discharged me and I was walking to my car when a nurse came frantically running
after me with my crutches. LOL