Woman killed in White Sands

DRandGR

Aug 27, 2007

Just came across this on another site . . . .

• Sad
Reactions: NanSanPedro

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Stabbed 31 times, whoever did this definitely wanted her dead. Found by her husband and the security guard has disappeared and considered the prime suspect. And she was just 20 years old with a 2 year old kid herself. Absolutely tragic. I’m pretty sure if you stab someone 2 or 3 times you can kill them, so 31 times means the guy is a complete psycho.

Reactions: thompstr

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Stabbed 31 times, whoever did this definitely wanted her dead. Found by her husband and the security guard has disappeared and considered the prime suspect. And she was just 20 years old with a 2 year old kid herself. Absolutely tragic. I’m pretty sure if you stab someone 2 or 3 times you can kill them, so 31 times means the guy is a complete psycho.

I read in the news the husband has been arrested for masterminding her murder. Whether that's true or not is open for speculation.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I read in the news the husband has been arrested for masterminding her murder. Whether that's true or not is open for speculation.

If he did mastermind it, he’s a bit stupid for being the one who discovered her body.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
They should teach a course in school to guys that it is alright to just leave your wife. You don't have to kill her, have her killed or maimed just leave her. Or do the honorable thing and get a nice bottle of cognac, a hand gun and go for a walk in the woods by yourself.
You will be remembered in a much better way.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
They should teach a course in school to guys that it is alright to just leave your wife. You don't have to kill her, have her killed or maimed just leave her. Or do the honorable thing and get a nice bottle of cognac, a hand gun and go for a walk in the woods by yourself.

Amen to that. Danilo Feliz (Lindsay’s husband) could have done with attending that course.

Feb 7, 2007
Actually, SHE wanted to leave HIM.
He is some kind of Capo in business with Russian mob.

Here is the whole story