Woman who killed Chinese boss still is missing

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Franyelis-María-Furcal-Reloj-Informativo-1024x619.png

Police spokesman Diego Pesqueira again called for Franyelis Furcal to turn herself in.Franyelis Furcal went missing after on 21 April she stabbed a Chinese man in the hardware store where she worked on Av. Duarte. Her father, Juan Francisco Furcal, says he is worried and anguished for not knowing the whereabouts of his daughter. He asks his daughter to turn herself in.

The Police shared the video the store p rovided to them that showed when the woman stabbed the Chinese national. The security cameras of the hardware store recorded the event where the man threw an object at the employee, who responded by throwing something else at him, and then the Chinese man kicked the Dominican woman, who then took a knife and stabbed him in the abdomen. She video showed when she returns with other Chinese bosses for help.

The video of when she would have left the store...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

NALs

Polls Forum Moderator
Jan 20, 2003
By now she might not be in the country. Probably took a yola to Puerto Rico.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
By now she is probably wearing contacts and long gone .. lol .. I salute this Woman for standing up to that Abusive A hole ... Maybe next time these Chinese Immigrants will think twice before kicking a Dominican woman in the stomach . the DR ain't China ..and they need to know they are GUESTS

chico bill

Silver
May 6, 2016
I doubt she's left the country - maybe hiding out in the campo with "friends" or hiding in plain sight in and area no one knows her.
From what some have said - fake cédulas are not difficult to obtain.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
By now she is probably wearing contacts and long gone .. lol .. I salute this Woman for standing up to that Abusive A hole ... Maybe next time these Chinese Immigrants will think twice before kicking a Dominican woman in the stomach . the DR ain't China ..and they need to know they are GUESTS
Ask and you shall receive.
I know several women who would have reacted the same way..

Reactions: jd426

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Ask and you shall receive.
I know several women who would have reacted the same way..
And their weapon of choice us usually a Broken Presidente Bottle .. which one can do a lot with .

This one used a real Blade. not just a kitchen knife either ..
Unfortunately this does weigh against her somewhat . But I still cant hate on her .

Reactions: CristoRey

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
If I worked on Duarte in the Capital I'd carry a knife with me too. Safe to assume
most people who live/ work in that area are carrying something for protection as the entire area is drug/ crime infested day or night and the P.N. do zero to stop it.
Know before you go.

Reactions: chicagoan14