Would anyone with experience with... sanky-identifying..

GEF girl

Oct 20, 2010
There lies the problem. The gringo is in love or in lust, the sankiette is just acting and keeping her eyes on the prize.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
ashton-kutcher-and-demi-moore.jpg

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
They look like two VAMPIRES !!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Stefania Menelao

Oct 7, 2011
Sankie panky 101 group

"So, you fell for a Dominican man while on vacation..You are certainly not the first, and certainly won't be the last....is your love real or have you just been sankied..be the judge for yourself!!!

I formed this group for women searching for honest advice, a chance to learn from one another, a place to vent and heal. I have been inspired to help others through my own lessons in life. Along with a few friends of mine, some of have lived in the DR as foreign women, went through long distance relationships, marriage, children, divorce and some just liking a good time......with thease SANKIES......

Come for support!!
Come to vent!!
Come to learn!!
Come to shair your story and give advise!!

WARNING:
You may add comments and post what you like, please keep everything in good taste or you will be kicked out. Please remember to respect one another and keep in mind we all come from diffrent walks in life.

PS:
Those who look for advice dont want to hear it and I am fed up so made my own team spread the news: Search facebook group: Sankie Panky 101

◄◄Rewind the Memories

►►FastFoward the Drama

►Play the GoodTimes

▌▌Pause the Moments

█ Stop right There