Mercato Restaurant (Santiago)

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Hi everyone..

I just bought a restaurant in Los Jardines and I would love if some DR1ers would come out tonight and give us a try .. I will offer an additional 25% discount for today just for mentioning DR1 at the bar. This is my first time in the restaurant business and I would really love to have some ex-pats that live in Santiago hang out from time and time ! The music style of the restaurant is mostly reggae (not reggaeton) , spanish rock, and whatever clients request (We use spotify for this). The restaurant's name is Mercato and I have attached our new menu and a screenshot of our location in Los Jardines. We are located on Avenida Metropolitana 300 meters south of la avenida Bartolome Colon.
My name is Thomas and I spend most of my time in the restaurant but if anything you can ask any of the staff for me and I'm excited to meet some DR1ers!

141k4s3.png

2k0okm.png

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I can't make it today, but will file this info away and see you one day soon. Bsr of luck!
Der Fish

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Wish you success. As the Fish said I will file it away and next time I am in Santiago we will stop in for lunch and refreshments.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I stopped in last night and enjoyed some of the pizza, a few drinks and speaking with Thomas and some of his staff. He has a nice open air location that kind of makes you forget you are in the heart of the city.
I wish you the best of luck Thomas and you will see me again.

Reactions: It wasn't me

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Ok, the ugly guy on the left is me, lovely couple in the middle (Dam I suck with names, don't remember) and Thomas on the right.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Ok, the ugly guy on the left is me, lovely couple in the middle (Dam I suck with names, don't remember) and Thomas on the right.

Thanks Garyexpat. I think everyone in the picture is good looking. I am glad you took him up on his offer and enjoyed yourself.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
2e37rzt.jpg

Pork loin encrusted with bacon with rosemary butter, accompanied by yuca arepitas with anis. 380 pesos. Part of our the new menu that we are creating. Food is available.. don't miss out!