Mercato Restaurant (Santiago)

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I'm not a crowd; I'm not that much fun. But I do need to visit Stgo next week. I will be doing medical stuff; Apple support stuff; and then...why not? Your restaurant.

Perhaps you wanted DR-1 critical mass...but although small in stature, I am a party in a pocket. At least in my own mind. But read my blog. Do admit: I am amusing. Probably better in print. But in person, you get the green eyes.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks meemselle, can't wait to meet ya.

Tonight at Mercato, Live Stand Up Comedy with Frank Felix and open mic afterwards for anyone interested in making some jokes! 2x1 Mojitos from 5-8PM also!

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I'm not a crowd; I'm not that much fun. But I do need to visit Stgo next week. I will be doing medical stuff; Apple support stuff; and then...why not? Your restaurant.

Perhaps you wanted DR-1 critical mass...but although small in stature, I am a party in a pocket. At least in my own mind. But read my blog. Do admit: I am amusing. Probably better in print. But in person, you get the green eyes.

Did you already come down Meemselle? Post when and if I am not out of town I'll stop by again to meet you and any other DR1ers.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I am hoping for tomorrow night, the Gods willing.

I should have been there a long time ago, since I live so close....

Beautiful presentation.

Meemselle: let me know when you are in town....

HB

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
2mxhlx3.png

c6dsz.png

dpaf7d.png

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I am hoping for tomorrow night, the Gods willing.

I should have been there a long time ago, since I live so close....

Beautiful presentation.

Meemselle: let me know when you are in town....

HB

Promise, promise. Cujo took a bite out of my mojo, if you know what I mean.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Went looking for this restaurant about a month ago with another DR1er. Had trouble locating the
place so we just ended getting drunk and settling for car-b-que instead.

Gurabo444

Nov 1, 2009
Wow, I love this place and I had no idea it was owned by someone from DR1. I've been going here since it was named Mercato, but now is named Ocio and there is a Venezuelan manager, is it still own by Sayonara?

Anyways, it seems be always packed lately and I love the Roulette they have where you can have a chance to win any drink. I won like 6 stellas the other day.