Xoom to pay Claro and Edenorte

Brendan Hubley

Dame luz vecino
Apr 30, 2020
Canada / Villa Liberacion
Anyone using xoom to pay their bills? I am using it however I'm not very satisfied. I receive the bill from Edenorte or Claro however, xoom never has the bill in its system until the day before the payments are due. I have a claro bill due tomorrow and xoom still doesn't have it in their system. Anyone have any other internet based payment apps that a bit more on the ball? Thanks.

NanSanPedro

Apr 12, 2019
Anyone using xoom to pay their bills? I am using it however I'm not very satisfied. I receive the bill from Edenorte or Claro however, xoom never has the bill in its system until the day before the payments are due. I have a claro bill due tomorrow and xoom still doesn't have it in their system. Anyone have any other internet based payment apps that a bit more on the ball? Thanks.
I pay Altice direct on their website. Doesn't Claro have the same option?

JDJones

Moderator - Covid 19 in DR
Jan 7, 2016
I pay Altice direct on their website. Doesn't Claro have the same option?
For Claro I can either use TPAGO, pay on the Banco Popular website, or use the Claro "miclaro" website. I think the miclaro website requires a national credit card.

I also pay Altice with my Banco Popular webpage. I've never tried the Altice website but obviously is another option..