YAHOOO looks like we sold our house POP

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
You used to have to put items in the classified ads section, but looking at the Home page, I can't see that it exists any more.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I have some items I would like to sell. A ladder, a pressure washers and other items. May I sell them here.
I maybe interested in the pressure washer. Could you let me have more details please, ie. make, age, whether electric or gasline, psi and, of course, the price? TIA

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
It is named Jetpower, not sure of the HP. I've used it for a few years. The last time was about 4 months ago. I use it to remove mold from the platform around the pool and to wash the car. It works great for what I need.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
Anyone interested in office furniture? Beige Leather chair one executive and two for clients. Wooden desk.
Authentic Chesterfield chairs?

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Anyone interested in office furniture? Beige Leather chair one executive and two for clients. Wooden desk.
Authentic Chesterfield chairs?
I'd be interested in the executive chair, but I suspect with the words "Authentic Chesterfield" in the description it's probably going to be out of my price range. Anyway, Where is all this stuff located?

Last edited:

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
I'd be interested in the executive chair, but I suspect with the words "Authentic Chesterfield" in the description it's probably going to be out of my price range. Anyway, Where is all this stuff located?
JD the executive chair is not Chesterfield, it is some modern style German that I used in my office.
The Chesterfields are a tubchair and a wing, green and red.
It is in Magante. GH-RSJ
In which are you interested. I am reasonable.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I love the Chesterfield style stuff but too far for me, compadre. Thanks for the info.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
Yes but you buy it for yourself, your kids and their kids. I have two tubs here from the fifties. Still good aged shape.
If you would like pictures and a price, feel free. PM of course.

Reactions: JD Jones