YES Most Men Are DOGS, So Why Can't You Live Without US?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
A few months ago, I was talking with my friend in the DR, Mayra, and she mentioned to me that her boyfriend of 6 years is still jealous of her ex-husband, even if the guy is a no-good sorry excuse for a man.

One of things he said to her, before she sent him packing for a few weeks, was "que tu le viste a ese puerco" (what did you see on that pig?).

Then she told me: "all you guys are dogs", to which I replied: "you have a point but you women surely CAN'T live without us".

Then, a few weeks later, the best Dominican ballads singer, in my opinion, Anthony Rios, was being interviewed on TV and he said something that I truly believe in, 100%.

He said something like this (keep in mind that I don't remember if he said "Dominican" or "Hispanic", but I will use "Dominican" because I have only heard Dominicans say such things):

"El hombre Dominicano es uno de los hombres que le cela a la mujer que tiene los amores que ella tuvo antes de conocerlo a el". ("Dominican males are one of the men that will be jealous of their new woman's past loves").

He also mentioned that degrading their women with such comments as "Contra, pero tu vivias con ese tipo, pues tu come vidrio" ("Damn, you lived with that guy, I guess you eat glass") and "Tu te acostabas con esa mierda, que puerca eres" ("You used to sleep with that shyt, you are such a pig") and "que mal gusto tienes" ("what bad taste you have") among a many other stupid comments.

One thing about MOST Dominican males, they DO think they are better than whomever their girlfriends/wives had in the their past. They don't care if she had fond memories of the guy, comments as the above will make their way to the women's ears.

I always posted here that if I were a woman, I would rather sew my private, die at the hand of the Taliban or have someone stick a grenade up my axx, than to date a Dominican man.

NOT one guy on this site, Dominican or otherwise, can say that he doesn't have a little "DOGGISM" in him. It's in our blood.

But in my opinion (NOTE: MY OPINION), males from other countries don't even come close to MOST of the males living in the DR.

Now, the question to SOME of the ladies is:

If you say and know that MOST men are DOGS, why can't you live without us?.

It's time for you GALS to start thinking with your "common sense" rather than with.....well, you know what.

Let me give you a few examples:

1- When a Dominican, or any man, calls you, DON'T make such a big deal about it. It doesn't mean that he cares. In MOST (NOTE: MOST) cases we want to get to know you to get in your pants.

2- When a Dominican, or any man, emails you, DON'T make a big deal out of it, in MOST (NOTE: MOST) cases, we just want to get to know you to get in your pants.

3- When a Dominican, or any man, tells you "I love you" after a few dates, don't make a big deal out of it. In MOST (NOTE: MOST) cases, we just want to get in your pants and WILL go to any trouble to get it!.

4- When a Dominican, or any man, you almost knows nothing about gives you a little gift, DON'T make a big deal out of it, in MOST (NOTE: MOST) cases, we are just "planting the seed" to get in your pants.

5- When a Dominican, or any man, asks you for money, don't make excuses for him (like him being poor), just dump his axx. A TRUE man doesn't ask a woman for money.

6- When a Dominican, or any man, mistreat you, disrespect or takes you for granted, DON'T make excuses for him, just dump his axx. In time, it will only get worse.

7- When you meet a Dominican at a Resort, just leave him there. Chances are that you will have to bring him the your home country. Then his kids and family members will follow. Why go through all the aggravations?. In MOST cases, they will re-pay you with heartaches.

8- When a Dominican, or any man, tells you "you caught me cheating, I am sorry", don't fricking forgive him. Not even for the kids' sakes. Ever heard of "more fishes in the sea?".

9- When a Dominican, or any man, tells you that he loves you but when ahead and made someone else pregnant, DON'T make excuses for him and say ADIOS with a nice kick in the axx.

10- If you let a Dominican, or any man, "get away with murder", chances are thay we will "play you like a violin" for the rest of your life. Bottom line, you don't respect yourself, we will NOT respect you.

11- When you "give it to us" easily, MOST of us will dump you easily. Unless the guy has an agenda (like trying to leave his poor life behind).

All of the above are "excuses" that I have read, over the years, from some of the members here when referring to their "Prince of a man".

The last thing I will say is that if you allow us to play with your feelings and emotions, don't blame us. Why?:

Because we will always "taste the waters" and will only do to you what you allow us.

We are NOT born "DOGGIES", we are made "DOGGIES".

Use that special "THING" to your advantage and notice how many DOGGIES will be "licking the palm of your hand". Trust me, we CAN be trained.

Ok, sorry guys for giving some of our secrets out. Shyt I can already "hear" AZB calling me "TRAITOR!!!!!'.

Oh well, it's either tell a few of our secrets or keep listening to SOME singing the same "SONG!!!!!!!!".

Btw: Whomever thinks that it's a long post, a stupid thread or/and that I am talking out of my axx, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE move on to the next thread!. THANK YOU.

NOTE: The above DOES NOT apply to ALLLLLLLLL Dominicans, or ALLLLLLL men in the world.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Talvez.....

We think with our hearts in mind.
Did you meant to say "we think with our hearts"?.

That I can understand.

I also know that SOME guys can detest ("smell") when a woman does that and BOOOM, take advantage of the situation.

jruane:

Welcome to the "DoggiesClub", woof woof, wahahahahahaha!!.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Did you meant to say "we think with our hearts"?.
heheheh yes thanks, me engles na so good.

Yes that's the difference between men and women, you guys think most of the time about how to get into our pants and we think about many other things, is he gonna respect me is he a gentleman is he serious about me, etc etc etc.(hhehehe I guess those are all the same) well now u all know what I think about when I meet someone. lol

BTW: pyratt???? how old are you 20?? parece que estas en tu apogeo. but what goes around comes around, you break hearts and also your heart can be broken.

Last edited:

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Snoop Dogg in th' house ova heah....treat'em like trees and leave a scent on as many as you can! Aroof! Aroof!

Treat'em like 7-up.......neva have, neva will!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No se lo diga a nadie.......

Yes that's the difference between men and women, you guys think most of the time about how to get into our pants and we think about many other things, is he gonna respect me is he a gentleman is he serious about me, etc etc etc.(hhehehe I guess those are all the same) well now u all know what I think about when I meet someone. lol
I grew up listening to my older brother say, "kiddingly":

"We will always have the advantage as we have 2 "Einsteins". It's a shame that the one doing all the thinking is the little "Einstein"". Wahahahahahaha!!.

Let me tell you another little secret, but pleease don't tell AZB I told you:

We can be trained SOOOOOO EASILYYYYY!!.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
well well well. What can I say... Miguel you've done it again, I can see another recorder breaker here!

Good for you for putting it out there!:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I think the guys are stunned and don't know how to reply;)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
if men are dogs, why do women act like dog biscuits ? :ermm:

*whispers* most of you we can live without :laugh:

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
If the OP's statements are indeed true, then me thinks that most Dominican men may not have been well raised. That is all. I think for most males, we do go through these phases but it reaches a point when you eventually mature and DECENCY becomes a very important word.

There is a difference between being a real man with a good sexual appetite and just being immature.

NB. By the way, I am a man and I am not here to defend anyone male or female. Just to say it the way that I see it.

Sholly

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que puedo decir?.

well well well. What can I say... Miguel you've done it again, I can see another recorder breaker here!

Good for you for putting it out there!:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I think the guys are stunned and don't know how to reply;)
Well, thanks but let me make you aware that it's just a matter of time before an AXXHOLE comes in an start "talking shyt" and get this thread off-topic.

But have no fear, "they" are watching.

And about your last statement"

What, what, what did you hear?.

Did AZB, Shad"tanooga" and Chucky call an emergency meeting to find a way to "fry" me?.

Ay mi madre, I am toast!!!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Como puede ser.....

If the OP's statements are indeed true, then me thinks that most Dominican men may not have been well raised.

Sholly
And you, senor, "thinks" right.

In MANY cases.

Audra:

What did I tell you?.

BoringZzzzzzz but not boringZzzzzz enough to stay the hell out!.

One down, a few more to go!!.

Last edited:

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Oppps, he did it again... he's breaking my heart!

Okay Miguel, you made me come out of retirement with this post of yours!What can I say, YOU ARE THE MAN! You?re the reason women like me keep giving doggies a chance even when life and history keeps repeating itself. We keep hoping to train the beast.

Much of what you say it true about the phone calls, emails, gifts, and giving it up too early. That?s my experience and it took me my whole life to figure it out?. Okay maybe just the last seven years since I came out of Iranian servitude to be single again but it seems like a lifetime. In fact, I think I had my ?highschool? experience late in life with one young Hispanic man who couldn?t make up his mind what he wanted. He still calls me? ?soy un poco deprimido, Margarita? Pienso que es la soledad.? We all know what that means? ?Your panties, I want them hanging from the light fixture by Sunday afternoon!? <sigh> It was only after I was on the brink of insanity that realized that I had to throw myself into something anything to keep myself from going crazy. That?s when I found the solution. I threw myself into schoolwork so I wouldn?t think about him. And for two years I?ve been so busy with reading, essays, projects and teaching that I haven?t had a chance to let him get near me. (Okay we won?t count how he found me on my birthday or a year later on Christmas?) Now I have so many walls put up it?ll take an amazing man to tear them down and no dog will get by that?s for sure. :paranoid: RIGHT?

It?s funny, when I?m not available and making someone the center of my world, I?m more valuable and sought after as a woman. All those acts of kindness, cooking meals, laundry, being available, being the perfect nice girl didn?t get me anywhere. I really became more valuable when I took care of my own needs for respect and stopped looking for some guy to give it to me.

I have to say one thing on the subject of the ex husband and ex boyfriends, dogs or not, they are part of my life and who I am. I loved them and no man can disrespect the men I loved especially the father of my child? or the first love, or the one after that?. and the other one and the other one. The other one after him, he didn?t count because I was tipsy? really there were only five ? okay maybe seven?. or eight... But definitely less than you? so don?t even ask for a number? In the words of that Ricardo Arjona song which I don?t even like?. "I?d like to thank the one that came before you?"

Planner?. he?s mine?Okay, well ... fine... Just pass the Limoncello then or the Brugal.

SassyLady

Jul 1, 2007
It?s funny, when I?m not available and making someone the center of my world, I?m more valuable and sought after as a woman. All those acts of kindness, cooking meals, laundry, being available, being the perfect nice girl didn?t get me anywhere. I really became more valuable when I took care of my own needs for respect and stopped looking for some guy to give it to me.

Magaret, wise words.
And I've experienced this too in my life.
It's sooo true, when you're not waiting for a bus, they all come at once.
When you really want a bus, they take forever to come!

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Ricardo Arjona lyrics... but really I don't like him

n the words of that Ricardo Arjona song which I don?t even like?. "I?d like to thank the one that came before you?"
I meant to say "to thank the ones before me"...

Si el pasado te ense?o a tocarme asi, benditos los que estuvieron antes de mi...Si otros han sido tu escuela, yo sere tu graduacion, cuando incluyas en la cama... AL CORAZON"

I think I'd better go back to school again... still waiting for that graduation. :tired:

But yes, men are dogs... any more tips?

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
Good God, such total generalizations and hog wash.

This thread is highly invested in the personal and sexual lives of Dominican MEN. It is one step away from talking about the length of Dominican male ding dongs. In other words, it seems to have homosexual overtones. When someone constantly puts down someone or a group of people, it is usually a cover for the opposite. Catch my drift ? Life is never as it appears on the surface. Much activity is going on deep in the ocean even though you would never know it from looking at the surface of the sea.

Rest assured, there is more here than meets the eye.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Good God, such total generalizations and hog wash.

This thread is highly invested in the personal and sexual lives of Dominican MEN. It is one step away from talking about the length of Dominican male ding dongs. In other words, it seems to have homosexual overtones. When someone constantly puts down someone or a group of people, it is usually a cover for the opposite. Catch my drift ? Life is never as it appears on the surface. Much activity is going on deep in the ocean even though you would never know it from looking at the surface of the sea.

Rest assured, there is more here than meets the eye.
Wow, that's interesting... are you saying Miguel is gay? And deep down... we won't say how deep...But he's really keeping women away from those guys who are obviously hung like Catherine the Great's horse, just so he can keep them to himself??!!? Damn I don't know why I bother with feminist psychoanalytical theory when I can get it here on DR1. Oceanbound, don't make me go back and read all your posts... it took me months to get away from this board.

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
How come the only english most of the Dominicanas know is
"I'm sorry baby"

Status
Not open for further replies.