Yes Or No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinny36

Mar 2, 2010
I think anyone can get into Canada as long as they are married ~ but you have to sign a sponsorship agreement..so basically, you are responsible for them for three years..it used to be ten.

skinny36

Mar 2, 2010
Great page!! If a picture can't say a thousand words, than I am sure these ladies' comments will do.

-BB :bunny:

Yes, the world gets a whole lot smaller with the "galactic encyclopedia" you can find just about anything or anyone on the internet ~ or as George Bush says "the interweb" :)

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Mujeres taca?as

Now that's funny! :)

It is and it isn't.

I pity the boys, they only do what the women want.
By looking at some of them this is not always fun and only few pay for the services they get.
The sankie trade is damaged by this site and I think they should employ the services of Fabio Guzman... :cheeky:

IMO (and the sankie-lovers' comments support it), the site is mainly used by many women picking their mates for their next holiday.

When sluts and sankies meet, there is no harm done. :bunny:

donP

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok enough! This forum was set up for people to ask questions and receive advice when there's doubt of a person they met but since everyone in this thread already knows everything I see no need to continue!

Status
Not open for further replies.