Yet Another Gringa Stricken By Los Dominicanos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubi

Jun 13, 2012
Just be careful you dont end up "dancing with the devil". It can be dangerous here if people feel they have been screwed over.

Are you jelous, because she wanted me to look at her dressed on red?,[I like blue anyway], nevetheless I am sold... and we have not dance yet.

What is your dress size baby?,

obviously you are in good shape, so the question is not to find out any negative physical issue you don't have.

look you guy -whateveryourname is- red belongs to the "devil", I don't but she may, so what?

she is hot and i can cool her off [w/] a 'bit', some dancing "drilling" to start with.

"pegame tu vicio, el vicio de tus labios", "oh oooh ooo"

yes redhead girls can screw-me-up and I wont complaint, even if I was actually a "devil" dancer.

capiche you dummy?, leave her alone:mad:

you guys ...what's your problem with her, she does not need much advice, just proponents/poroposal, right girl?

Sincerely yours,

Rubi
Porfirio Rubirosa II™

pd

hey readhead girl:knockedou, i'll take care of you later [your last post I mean]:classic:

I went to Kodak but did not see you the first time.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I think the OP looks like that lady from the movie Fargo...whatever her name is. Not meant as an insult or anything, just my opinion from the pic.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Try Boston, or rather the Boston area enuff Dominicanos there to take over! Thta is closer than NYC I believe.,or at least not much farther away.
Der Fish

As a former hick from the sticks of upstate NY, Boston is 26 miles further from Albany, NY than Manhattan is and this lady sounds like she is from west of Albany by an hour or so. Utica/Rome maybe?

ReinaDeLasGringas

Jun 12, 2012
www.facebook.com
*laughing*

Wow - you guys certainly do deliver. I haven't been on forums for ages, and yet I come to some that aren't even devoted to American culture and the forum readers here are no different. Let's see we have the:

1. Troll
2. Let's insult whoever to make myself feel better
3. I'm the #1 forum person so what I say has to be true
4. Let's side with the poor OP
5. Oh woe is me, I wasted my time

Amazing. Doesn't matter what kind of forums, the readers are still the same.

I don't play games until games are played with me. I prefer NOT to play games. Maybe I'll end up finding someone who is similar. Until then, I am *looking* only and not out for anything other than eye candy. Period.

Thanks for the "warm welcome" - I shall go back to quietly reading :)

May 29, 2006
Last night I drove 45 minutes to Ithaca to go to a Latin night at some bar and realized very quickly that I also felt out of sorts with all the gringas who are lesbians/hippies and trying to salsa. (I think maybe 3 bachatas were played) and instead of there being any delicious dominicanos, I had to suffer through a hands-on Mexicano who couldn't dance to save his life and any overly enthusiastic Boricua who also thinks it is hilarious I was bemoaning the fact there were no dominicanos.

And the plot thickens...

I'm in Ithaca myself. I keep hearing that there are a bunch of Dominicans who go to TC3 near Dryden every summer for vocational courses. I might be checking it out too. I prob know the dance instructors who taught the salsa night. I'm trying to get them up to TC3 to do a Bachata night..

There is a Dominican Barber shop in Horseheads. I was visiting the town and heard Bachata blasting out of it. I asked the guy in Spanish if it was Antony Santos and he smiled and said it was. I think it was on Bridge St.. If there are Dominicans in Horseheads, there's got to be more around upstate...

Mar 1, 2009
You reached out and your hands got slapped. Don't drink the haterade nena. Keep living the life, I enjoyed the pics. Muy bonito :)

jackcrew

Aug 5, 2010
Hey Gringa...
You sound like you can play with fire without getting burned; but even firefighters get burned occasionally. Remember that fishing for hot Dominican men is a diversion for you...but hooking gringas are a profession for many Dominicanos. Those men can read your mind before you are even conscience of a thought. Sorry for mixing my metaphors, but have fun and be warned.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I agree that she may get burned. It is one thing to play with Dominicans in the US and quite another to try and pull that stuff in the DR. Dominican men do not like C**k teasers. She has no clue the trouble she could get into. She is not as smart as playing the game as she thinks. tsk tsk

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Why all the hate ? She wants to have fun and she is a grown woman ! What's wrong with that ?

Millions of threads about Dominican women or gringos looking to have fun. What is the difference ?

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
I had the same reaction, but for Dominican women, when I landed here many years ago. That was a lifetime ago, now I'm married to one and it's the monogamy thing, but I can still appreciate the beauty of Dominican women.

All I can say is what a ride. Enjoy it!

ReinaDeLasGringas

Jun 12, 2012
www.facebook.com
Okay - I will bite again...

I appreciate the warnings, I really do. But none of you know who I am or what I am capable of and what abilities I have and don't have in regards to taking care of myself.

Everyone goes on and on about how the Sankies make a living out of taking advantage of the gringas... and that is a true shame, but you have to have a heart before it can be broken. I have taken great care in locking mine away when it comes to doing my job, and I probably know how to read people just as well as the Sankie knows how to read a love-starved gringa.

Sure, I want to find love. Who doesn't? Do I think it's possible in the DR? Highly unlikely.

So in the meantime, I am going to look at the eye candy, enjoy a dance or two, and give off no vibes that I am going to give them my number, go home with them or do anything else that is equally stupid and unsafe.

It's all in how us gringas present ourselves.

The Sankies know who to mess with and who to not mess with, and I don't think I give off "c-tease" vibes.

I am pretty forward with my disdain of the "amorcito" talk and all the BS games they try... but then again, this has been only with dominicanos living in the states or talking to me through the internet. Maybe I'll come down to the DR and turn into a total idiot... but I don't think so. My eye rolling of their silly talk won't ever stop. I can hear the falseness shining through their pretty decent love act.

Status
Not open for further replies.