You Can Take The Girl Out The Bar BUT Can You Take The Bar Out Of The Girl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Hi gdh.....no this is a girl who does not work behind the bar and this bar only allows girls to work "front of house" if they have an "all clear cert."
I actually saw a new girl turned away because she had no evidence of being uninfected.......lol...its so difficult on here using words which wont get me barred:speechles

So it's a whorehouse not a bar, thanks for clarifying.

jilly777

Jul 17, 2013
This has the potential to be a great thread to follow! What we really need to know is the town and what street the bar is on. I respect that the o.p. doesn't want to name the bar. But that would be nice! :cool::cool:

Now this would be my opportunity to start a nice little business...."Tart Tours" the bus could pick you up....take you to the bar....drink as much beer as you like & free $hag included....all inclusive price:bunny::bunny::bunny:
Truly would love to name the bar...but I,m betting that anyone who lives in Bavaro (ooooooooooppppps) will have already been their

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
O.M.G. my local bar is a "whorehouse"....luvin it:bunny:

Call it what you like, if the girls are tested and available for "take out" it is certainly not a family restaurant.
This thread is going nowhere, bottom line your friend is banging a cuero, and she will be with other sex tourists when he leaves, with or without Western Union.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
LOL... the bar in question has been the topic of discussion here in the past. I'm not sure we specifically talked about the "activities", but they were certainly alluded to. The place had recently reopened after being closed for a period of time. I was there a couple of weeks ago... (WITH spouse), and even if you don't "partake" in anything more than Presidente, the action is still entertaining to watch!!!

jilly777

Jul 17, 2013
LOL... the bar in question has been the topic of discussion here in the past. I'm not sure we specifically talked about the "activities", but they were certainly alluded to. The place had recently reopened after being closed for a period of time. I was there a couple of weeks ago... (WITH spouse), and even if you don't "partake" in anything more than Presidente, the action is still entertaining to watch!!!

Yes Captain...you got the prize lol....I love it...in fact when I moved here in May it was the first (well only) bar my bro. took me to....its better than watching a soap opera....maybe we will see you both in there for a drink and bitch one day:D

jilly777

Jul 17, 2013
Call it what you like, if the girls are tested and available for "take out" it is certainly not a family restaurant.
This thread is going nowhere, bottom line your friend is banging a cuero, and she will be with other sex tourists when he leaves, with or without Western Union.

No they don't serve food....hey if you are bored try moving on to another thread

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
This girl is going to live her life, working and making her cash and collect her W.U. funds as well.

jilly777

Jul 17, 2013
it seems you like to hang around bars and make fun of those less fortunate

WRONG......I like to see the punters being taken for a ride jr......I admire the girls for doing what they have to do to survive in a place where there are not enough decent jobs....many of them are now my friends

jilly777

Jul 17, 2013
I think the OP knew the answer to his question before he asked it. :bunny:

Thanks for your observation AE.....posts like this always bring the best out in dr1er,s.
Guess you too have noticed that the really serious posts never get much response:bunny:

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
"No romance ... without finance!"

That's in this song ......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gkO9us2ZmGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
less fortunate? Some of these young ladies make more than many of you posters. They will have often have a good number of
guys on the Western Union string. Do the math, six or eight guys sending weekly WU, plus what they are making while still
working. If they stay off substance abuse and resist the temptation to have the prettiest chulo they have the
opportunity to make a pile of money,

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
less fortunate in not having educational opportunities than would mean they could choose their career

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Ah, the secret to life.........

Hollywood smile, Howard Hughes checkbook and Hugh Hefner's little black book....

Has worked famously for me --------- for years !!!

Only drawback ?? A bit of sleep deprivation:disappoin

jilly777

Jul 17, 2013
less fortunate? Some of these young ladies make more than many of you posters. They will have often have a good number of
guys on the Western Union string. Do the math, six or eight guys sending weekly WU, plus what they are making while still
working. If they stay off substance abuse and resist the temptation to have the prettiest chulo they have the
opportunity to make a pile of money,
Well seems they have made a good career choice then eh!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Bernie madoff was richer than anyone I ever met and I wouldnt want to be him. Not even when he was rich and not in jail.

If you sell your soul you should get more than money for it. People who sell thier bodies are cracked. They become emotionless, have tortured lives and raise effed up kids.

I couldnt care how much money they have I would still feel sorry for them

Self respect is priceless

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
WRONG......I like to see the punters being taken for a ride jr......I admire the girls for doing what they have to do to survive in a place where there are not enough decent jobs....many of them are now my friends

Show me your friends and ............... how does that saying go?

Status
Not open for further replies.