You Can Take The Girl Out The Bar BUT Can You Take The Bar Out Of The Girl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
All women cost money. In the US, Europe, and anywhere else posters are from. Some women give a better value. Women in college look for the finance majors why? So they have good providers. Why is a new car such a puddin magnet. One of the advantages or disadvantages to dealing with Barrio women is that the veneer of bs is stripped away and it is what it is.
If you pay the bills you will get your clothes cleaned and some puddin thrown your way.
When you get out of the barrio and date the Arroyo Hondo ladies the bills go up but the puddin may be more exclusively yours or since the women has some class she will keep her novio out of sight

The problemo occurs when men fall in love and buy a house and think that the woman cares about them.

Dont be that guy LOL

jilly777

Jul 17, 2013
While the leftovers are saved for the father of the children? No thanks.

There are easier ways to hook up with a non-puta than paying for stuff for people you have no business taking care of even in the most meager of ways.

Besides, if you come out like that the first time it will be expected of you EVERY time. Sets a terrible precedent, imo.

As for the OP, this story has played itself out over the years on DR1 ad nauseum, and the longer-term members of the site are just too jaded to offer anything but insults or the same advice over and over again which, quite frankly, always goes in one ear and out the other.

Me personally I'm not into "testing" anyone to gauge their authenticity. I already know that when dating someone of humble means they are going to ask for money because quite frankly, who else are they going to ask? From their perspective if a turista is not willing to send them money and buy them expensive phones or whatever, then they don't see the point in messing with one. You can't really blame them.

This evolves from not understanding poverty culture, and it's not solely relegated to Dominicans, even though they do add their own unique twist to the situation with the constant lying, lies that never deviate from the playbook from east to west, north to south of the island.

Even if you do support them, what are you paying for? Fidelity? That's the fatal flaw in the transaction. The other flaw is in thinking that if you send money it will make these women that much happier to see you when you DO roll around in person. There's no money in the world you can pay that will buy a sincere reaction to your presence. Especially from a moody, jaded, anemic Dominicana who's just looking for a gringo pendejo sugar daddy.

Thanks for your profundity Berzin.....you could have ended this a long time ago

May 29, 2006
What's weird to me is I know girls in America who won't date guys unless they have a 4G or better cell phone. I'm quite happy with my $15/month POS phone from Radio Shack. It makes and receives calls and I'm not spending a couple day's pay each month to be able to send and receive texts.

Aug 6, 2006
My experience has been that love is a complicated affair that includes friendship, passion, lust and a feeling of comfort. It is not surprising at all that a woman values the presence of a man who will provide for her and not beat her up or abuse her in some other way.

jilly777

Jul 17, 2013
Thanks PTB & X_O I personally think as you both do.
My friend has now seen the lite and will continue his visits here and see "how it goes" with the girl...lol
I know that girls who have been denied a full education due to lack of money in the home are sometimes left with few job opportunities and therefore turn to the sex trade.... it is not through choice but they see "tourists" who are willing to spend money on them and IF they are lucky they find a man who is willing to look after them.
I am not stupid and have resented some of the mindless and unsympathetic comments on here regarding these girls.
I have spent time in several countries where the situation is similar...if not worse...where children have to be fed and parents have to be reimbursed for bringing a girl into the world and providing for her until she is old enough to fend for herself.
I really don't care what $mart **** comments I may receive from members who actually no nothing about the life these girls have to live.
I am not talking about girls who either choose to have sex with a variety of different men nor high class hookers who can afford pension plans.
I may even be barred from here.....but I know that there are many members on here who do understand the girls situation.
I guess for those who have been cruel and rude that if there were no desperate girls then they would have a ZERO sex life

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I have no hesitation paying for food for a GF and her kids while she's providing me with a bed and benefits at least twice a day. I get my laundry done, my food cooked for me and what little I spend on food balances out what I'd be blowing on Presidentes, meals out and other diversions, not to say the least for hotel bills when I'm in the DR for a short time. It is what it is. I don't send money to girls and they stay working. If they quit their job or tell me about a *sick relative*, I'm out the door. I have no expectation of fidelity when I'm not staying with them and if they are hooked up with someone else when I come back, there are plenty of other girls out there.

Believe it or not but it is an AWESOME feeling when a woman have sex with you because she loves you. Buying food for sex is a HUGE turn off. I buy food for people who needs it or maybe down on their luck, but for sex not a chance.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Thanks PTB & X_O I personally think as you both do.
My friend has now seen the lite and will continue his visits here and see "how it goes" with the girl...lol
I know that girls who have been denied a full education due to lack of money in the home are sometimes left with few job opportunities and therefore turn to the sex trade.... it is not through choice but they see "tourists" who are willing to spend money on them and IF they are lucky they find a man who is willing to look after them.
I am not stupid and have resented some of the mindless and unsympathetic comments on here regarding these girls.
I have spent time in several countries where the situation is similar...if not worse...where children have to be fed and parents have to be reimbursed for bringing a girl into the world and providing for her until she is old enough to fend for herself.
I really don't care what $mart **** comments I may receive from members who actually no nothing about the life these girls have to live.
I am not talking about girls who either choose to have sex with a variety of different men nor high class hookers who can afford pension plans.
I may even be barred from here.....but I know that there are many members on here who do understand the girls situation.
I guess for those who have been cruel and rude that if there were no desperate girls then they would have a ZERO sex life

If your friend is an adult and the Dominican women he is having sex with are adults what is the problem??? Why are you worried about who your friend is f**cking or why he is f**king them???

Nobody ever taught you to stay out of other people's bedroom??

If these women are not right for your buddy they will show their true colors eventually. The problem with people is they always like to compete with" time" Time does not need anyone's help. Time will FIX everything if people allow time to take its course and your friend will learn and not make the same mistakes over and over.

dusktilldawn

Jul 28, 2013

There are easier ways to hook up with a non-puta than paying for stuff for people you have no business taking care of even in the most meager of ways.

Besides, if you come out like that the first time it will be expected of you EVERY time. Sets a terrible precedent, imo.

As for the OP, this story has played itself out over the years on DR1 ad nauseum, and the longer-term members of the site are just too jaded to offer anything but insults or the same advice over and over again which, quite frankly, always goes in one ear and out the other.

Me personally I'm not into "testing" anyone to gauge their authenticity. I already know that when dating someone of humble means they are going to ask for money because quite frankly, who else are they going to ask? From their perspective if a turista is not willing to send them money and buy them expensive phones or whatever, then they don't see the point in messing with one. You can't really blame them.

This evolves from not understanding poverty culture, and it's not solely relegated to Dominicans, even though they do add their own unique twist to the situation with the constant lying, lies that never deviate from the playbook from east to west, north to south of the island.

Even if you do support them, what are you paying for? Fidelity? That's the fatal flaw in the transaction. The other flaw is in thinking that if you send money it will make these women that much happier to see you when you DO roll around in person. There's no money in the world you can pay that will buy a sincere reaction to your presence. Especially from a moody, jaded, anemic Dominicana who's just looking for a gringo pendejo sugar daddy.

Absolutely brilliant. Live and learn from these priceless comments.

Aug 6, 2006
Believe it or not but it is an AWESOME feeling when a woman have sex with you because she loves you. Buying food for sex is a HUGE turn off. I buy food for people who needs it or maybe down on their luck, but for sex not a chance.
=================================================================

Suppose you buy food for someone and in return they cook it for you. Would that ruin the taste for you?

Sex, when you come down to it, is mostly in your head. Not everyone shares the same feelings about what constitutes good sex. It's a lot like food. I like moderately hot Mexican food, most Dominicans don't. It is a matter of taste.

Sex seems to me to be a lot like that. Good sex is good more for how I feel about the woman than how I feel that she feels about me. How she really feels, well, only she knows that. I sure don't want to have sex with any women that feels revulsion for me. Real sincerity, fake sincerity on the other hand...

As I see it, different people will have different attitudes about this, and everyone is welcome to see it as they see fit.

May 29, 2006
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sex without love is *empty.* Well, a pizza is a meal without much nutrition, but I sure like pizza once in awhile, and I never have any trouble getting it.

I also like FWB sex. Got a friend who lives 200 hundred miles away and even though there isn't much romance, we hook up a few times a year if we're both single and horny. She had a BF last spring, but now that he's out of the picture she'll prob be wanting to visit soon. Pity she doesn't live closer or it would be more of a once a month deal.

It's not the 50s anymore. It's OK to like having sex, even with people you're not in love with. I'm not looking for romance, but if it finds me, that'd be fine too.

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Knew a guy who said he wouldn't date pretty women because they'd leave him for some other guy. I said yeah, but an ugly woman can leave you too. Then he said, "yeah, but who cares!."

Jimmy Soul - If you wanna be happy - YouTube

Some guys have different reasons for being with a woman ... and everyone has their own preferences. Here is another popular one that we might see ... (not mine, of course ... :laugh:)

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yGCCp3aNhWs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
"No romance ... without finance!"

That's in this song ......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gkO9us2ZmGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Major. You and I are from the same school.

Correct!!!!

I think the OP knew the answer to his question before he asked it. :bunny:

Yep!!!!

Thanks for your profundity Berzin.....you could have ended this a long time ago

OK. Let's end it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.