You give begging people your money?

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
To me (and for those who witnessed her doing that) feeding dogs in front of hungry people in a so called third / poor country with meat you've bought at the restaurant you're eating is beyond disgusting!

It's to let you understand that in a country like this, your dog affection is not being "accepted" as in the Western world.

I made this topic to categories any type of begger. What I said could also "trigger" you, like why would one chose kids over handicaps or whatever. It's not the part of choosing dogs over people, it's the way how it's being displayed.

It's like you see a begger and you buy something sweet and you stand in front of him and you eat it like you never ate it before and you're licking your fingers while doing it and you're looking him dead in the eyes.

If I had a gun and I would see you do that I wouldn't do anything, I wouldn't held a gun to your head saying "F the dog and buy something for this begger!" It ain't like that!

It's more like I would tell you why I don't agree with your action and the why is what I already said.

It's just that little thing that triggered me.

With all the gun violence going on (especially those involving kids) your comment is uncalled for.

You need a shrink and a permanent vacation from DR1

Big Dan

Feb 14, 2009
Apparently you've never been in a barrio where everybody knows your name.
Kids can run off with my cinco to buy something in the colmado!!
And no nobody is gonna rip it from them !! CAPICE !?

You are mistaken!

I stand by what I said. While your wife feeds shrimp to the little birds off her plate, and you giggle merrily at throwing change into the air watching birds scatter and fight after it, I wonder; do you call them gulls, kingfishers, pelicans?

You are arrogant perfection and belong exactly where you are.

Big Dan

Feb 14, 2009
You've been watching too much TV, turn off and come and join the real world. Street kids stay on their patch and look after each other in general, once in a while someone will get killed when someone has too much glue and goes nuts with the world but it isn't a regular thing so why say it is. You seem like a bit of a drama queen to be honest.

Gee, never watched TV in Sosua, but saw plenty of violence, including that dead boy. Also saw Politur beat a shoeshine boy senseless when he outran them (he thought) by taking the Seacrets rooftop as a getaway...didn't work, and that boy learned what leather shoes do to heads.

Reality. Yeah. Those beggars are DR's future police