You Have to Love Las Aguilas!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Everybody knows there's no other place where baseball games are as much fun as in Estadio Cibao (specially if they're playing Licey). Aguilas fan are the best and the eye candy doesn't hurt either... We also have the best mascot. That dude is great.

baby bori

May 18, 2010
I prefer the dancers/cheerleaders and other fine honeys in Estadio Cibao an awesome site and experience indeed!!! I was there eating chicharron de pollo y drinking a few beers enjoying the atmosphere I just needed to behave quite a bit given that my fiance was next to me!!!!

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I am still trying to get over my Yankees losing to Texas:cry:.. But boy i cant wait to see a game in Santiago..For the game, Not for the girls;)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
and judging by their record this season, not too much to shake about. :ermm:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I'll be going to the Aguilas Licey game tomorrow here in Santiago with some friends and family if anybody wants to hook up in the bleachers.

torrock

Jun 5, 2006
We went to a game this past year ... it was by far the most fun I ever had at a baseball game and can't wait to go back next season! Go Aguilas!

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
We went to a game this past year ... it was by far the most fun I ever had at a baseball game and can't wait to go back next season! Go Aguilas!

You had fun and yet we didn?t even make it to the play offs. You should visit when Las Aguilas play Los Tigueres del Licey. The stadium turns into total pandemonium, they are by far the two most famously rivaled teams in the DR.