You think this only happens here?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
why would any decent Dominican want gringos like this in THEIR country??
I am sure his response will be -"There are no decent Dominicans"

Johne: I've "known" Crisco for a few years now...never met him personally. Over the years we've had many "friendly" exchanges. That's why I said in the end is all in good fun for me. I don't take anything personally...How can you? A guy like Crisco is basically a buffoon, a clown...How can you get mad at a clown? He paints ALL DOMINICANS with the same wide brush, yet his family (wife, kids, in-laws, etc) ARE all Dominicans...Ghetto Dominicans on top of that (hey nothing wrong with that, my family is ghetto too). He rages against everything and anything Dominican, yet knows that he can only do the things he does in a country like The DR and that's why he loves it more than The US; That's why he's spent most of the last 20+ years in The DR and that's why he will be there until he dies and probably (Like his "namesake" Christopher Columbus) ask to be buried in the land he loved the most (The DR)..Am I right or am I right Crisco?

Berzin: You sell out for some cheap thrills at The Malecon...Ok we'll all go to The Malecon next time I'm down there...:bunny:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
On the subject of Lemmings

I'll vote for you if this is true. Criss Colon para Sindico!!!

Many years ago when in Jonestown hundreds of people were led to drink the Kool Aid I started thinking about the concept of "lemmings". Came to realize (in all my thinking whether biz, politics, religion) that 99.5% of the people in the world are lemmings and the rest lead. Plain and simple. Most people don't want to think. It's easier to follow.

I think it's a good idea for you to become one of CC followers. Let him organise a trip for you along the Maleon. It's hard,, you know to find a $5 puta, you will need his help.In fact, I think he know some gals that will do it "for free". All they want is a couple of bucks for their weekly HIV test.

Have a nice stroll.
Ta Ta

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
There are a few reasons for my responses

Johne: I've "known" Crisco for a few years now...never met him personally. Over the years we've had many "friendly" exchanges. That's why I said in the end is all in good fun for me. I don't take anything personally...How can you? A guy like Crisco is basically a buffoon, a clown...How can you get mad at a clown? He paints ALL DOMINICANS with the same wide brush, yet his family (wife, kids, in-laws, etc) ARE all Dominicans...Ghetto Dominicans on top of that (hey nothing wrong with that, my family is ghetto too). He rages against everything and anything Dominican, yet knows that he can only do the things he does in a country like The DR and that's why he loves it more than The US; That's why he's spent most of the last 20+ years in The DR and that's why he will be there until he dies and probably (Like his "namesake" Christopher Columbus) ask to be buried in the land he loved the most (The DR)..Am I right or am I right Crisco?

Berzin: You sell out for some cheap thrills at The Malecon...Ok we'll all go to The Malecon next time I'm down there...:bunny:
1) It's just too easy for a person like him to type away unsustantiated BS time after time and make it "gospel".As Robert said in one of his posts a few weeks ago " I don't like dumb idiots" (or something to that effect). Well, me too.
2) Don't care for people that continue to knock a country (or a job, etc.) and continue to live there.Hey, get off your axis and move. Keeps talking about "I am seriously thinking of moving to the US" So? Do it! Well, I have some suspicions why he can't. I will be more of a gentleman than he by not stating my "opinions".(Hopefully not to NY as that would be one more on our welfare roles)
3) The thing that bothers me the most--He and that other guy in Santiago seem to think that unless you "live here" you have no knowledge of life in the DR. In fact, if you lived here once, and moved from the DR, you have relinished your rights as well according to the resident gringo experts. I'm laughing even as I type this. Here are a couple of bozos,one who comes from a dysfuntional third world country, and the other who promotes pimpism, "be silent dummy-what do you know-you don't walk the walk." Yet when they travel we all have to listen about how great TGIF was in Atlanta! Whoooweee.
4) "Clowns" are smart. They are creative. They entertain. They make kids happy. Our "clowns" do none of the above.
5) Finished.

JOHN

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I'm sure we all know know now what y'all think of one another, so, kindly, in the spirit of the season, get back on topic. Any more of this and I'll delete your post kindly and in the spirit of the season. ;)

Last edited:

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
As this train ride which is call DR-CAFTA drives forward, we unfortunately are going to see more of these yola rides to the promise land....how tragic for a country to see some of its people resort to these measures.:disappoin

Last edited:

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
"OK, I finally see what your problem is with all this. You're either bitter because you've been fined or is involved in the bizz yourself and is afraid it's all going to come out...Come on and tell us the real truth..."

Not bitter since we have never been fined. Wouldn't be involved with obtaining financial gain off of the promotion of lies, inuendo, false promises and perception, and human misery. You and I just have 2 different opinions about the "success" these folks receive at the end of their "journey".