Your Wife, Girlfriend, Has A Debt With Coworker? How Do You Handle This As Her Man??

Status
Not open for further replies.

m555

Mar 2, 2004
Ah, and how are the birds? and your sat dishes ? The last move must have stressed them very much...

Thank to some DR1 poster(s), you were able to pay that move. So good luck with that new "problem", i'm sure someone is pm'ing you to offer some help.

Halleluia !

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Hey, the bottom line is SKYNET is a terminal loser,

No Biggie, I think he means well.....

It's like playn poker..... you have to know when to fold them.....

Go home to Oklahoma or whereeva yu from......

JUST AN OPINION, I THINK YOUR DOIN THIS JUST TO FU-K WITH EVERYONE.....

AND YOUR LOOKING FOR ATTENTION.....

LOSER..........

THERE IS A REASON GIVADOG DOESN'T POST ANYMORE, BECAUSE HE WAS CALLED OUT, AND YOUR HEADING IN THAT SAME DIRECTION

PEOPLE SEE RIGHT THROUGH U, U ARE A JOKE.......

KEEP POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You amuse me........

Last edited:

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Don't see skynet as a loser at all. He is pretty brave posting all his problems here!
Don't let the negative people bug you skynet!!
You are an interesting person!
The forums are here to help aren't they?!

Hey Harly****, can we stop with the lovefest, do u have an angry bone in your body??

Last edited by a moderator:

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
SKYNET IS CONNING EVERYONE,

THINK about it....he has no money, he can't sleep, he has nothing but a cheap wi fi conection, he writes these looooooong ridiculous posts, looking for responses from the masses, and I think he's laughing at everyone on DR1.....

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
But what did happen to givadogahome ??? I missed out on that one.

THINK about it....he has no money, he can't sleep, he has nothing but a cheap wi fi conection, he writes these looooooong ridiculous posts, looking for responses from the masses, and I think he's laughing at everyone on DR1.....

You have a valid point.

I have never read these long and boring "smoke&sircus" posts from this multihandle poster. My instincts told me from day one to keep a healthy distance- if not then i would most likely have another beggar keep asking me for economical aid.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

]

you are a bit rough around the edges...

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
What I see in the last time is one "Drama maker" is gone, another shows up almost immediately. One "100 posts a day" poster is gone, another shows up... Coincidence? I doubt...

I think we have some "Wiederg?nger's" here...

Status
Not open for further replies.