Promoting My Own Youtube Channel About The DR

potus

Dec 27, 2015

REAL ESTATE/BIENES RAICES/IMMOBILIENMART IN SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
An overview from a highly invested Real Estate professional with examples.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Let me clarify it for you. The Dominican Citizens must be discussing Dominican news/subjects. Not their opinions/thoughts about something happening in another country.
Yep.
We used to have a space for that however
after multiple casualties on both sides... The Powers That Be said enough is enough. While looking back in hindsight I'd say is probably a good thing.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
ON THE WAY FROM SANTO DOMINGO TO PALENQUE BEACH
We’ve lived at Playa Najayo since the 1970s. In the old days, Playa Palenque was the wild crowded place, lots of working girls Sosúa style. Playa Najayo was quiet and rather empty. Government came in and cleaned up Palenque. Slowly but surely, they all relocated to Najayo, and now it’s party city. Even though we live there and can walk to the beach in a minute, we get in the car and drive to Palenque. I don’t remember the last time I sat at the beach in Najayo, but Mr AE sometimes walks down very early or very late for a swim.

BTW, it’s much quicker and safer going through Nigua instead of through San Cristobal and over the mountain.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
We’ve lived at Playa Najayo since the 1970s. In the old days, Playa Palenque was the wild crowded place, lots of working girls Sosúa style. Playa Najayo was quiet and rather empty. Government came in and cleaned up Palenque. Slowly but surely, they all relocated to Najayo, and now it’s party city. Even though we live there and can walk to the beach in a minute, we get in the car and drive to Palenque. I don’t remember the last time I sat at the beach in Najayo, but Mr AE sometimes walks down very early or very late for a swim.

BTW, it’s much quicker and safer going through Nigua instead of through San Cristobal and over the mountain.
Never been down to that part of the island but
looks like it'd be worth a day trip.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Never been down to that part of the island but
looks like it'd be worth a day trip.

You’re welcome to come visit us when we’re back down there. From Santiago you take the SD circunvalicion right after the SD tollbooths, towards Haina.

I forgot to mention that one of Trujillo’s homes sits right on the beach in Najayo, it was his private beach, he had a wall topped by a lit boardwalk built right in the water A hurricane took down the walk, but the wall is still there.

Reactions: CristoRey

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Iif it wasn't for all of those speed bumps I would probably go out that way more often. I understand the need for them; without them that road would be a butchershop.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Iif it wasn't for all of those speed bumps I would probably go out that way more often. I understand the need for them; without them that road would be a butchershop.
You can go the way potus did. Through San Cristobal, Miracielo, etc. We find that mountain dangerous though

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
You can go the way potus did. Through San Cristobal, Miracielo, etc. We find that mountain dangerous though
Yep, I've gone that way a couple of times. It's really six of one, half a dozen of the other.

potus

Dec 27, 2015

PALENQUE BEACH/Playa Palenque

Info> Playa Palenque Beach
is a beautiful, idyllic beach of the Caribbean Sea located in the south of the Dominican Province of San Cristobal.
This wonderful dark-sand beach, together with Najayo Beach, Boca Chica Beach and Juan Dolio Beach, is near to Santo Domingo City, being just twenty minutes walk away.
This is a shallow Caribbean beach with crystal-clear turquoise waters, where you can take a refreshing bath and also enjoy the calm offered by its landscapes surrounded by palm trees, whose palms create a haven in this warm country.
Besides, you can make the most of your journey in the Dominican Republic staying in two of the hotels available in this incredible area.
Location: 4 km away from Sabana Grande de Palenque in the Province of San Cristóbal, Dominican Republic.

potus

Dec 27, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR…FELIZ ANO NUEVO…FROHES NEUES JAHR….SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN REP.!

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Lucky man. My gall bladder burst and my incision was 36 stitches from abdomen to nipple. 6 weeks in the hospital due to complications.

potus

Dec 27, 2015
I am glad everything went good for you. The recovery is usually very quick for this procedure. You will be amazed how much better you feel.
Take care
Thank you very much.....Yes, all went very well.......Zero complaints.

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Lucky man. My gall bladder burst and my incision was 36 stitches from abdomen to nipple. 6 weeks in the hospital due to complications.
WOW......sorry to hear that......I had no idea it could become this bad......Hope you are ok now.