Promoting My Own Youtube Channel About The DR

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Good day to All,

This is not a suggestion regarding any commercial gain, because I do not get paid for my actions.
However, if not allowed here or if out of place in any way, please remove at once.
A little while ago I started a Youtube Channel that mostly deals with the Dominican Republic or puts current foreign events in connection to the Dominican Republic. If you could have a look at the channel and possibly provide some feedback, I would highly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.

:cool:

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Here is my latest contribution>>

CHAZ NEVER IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

PLEASE WATCH AND LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION/PERSPECTIVE ON THINGS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!
NEWS FROM AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION!
VIEW, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, LEAVE A COMMENT AND SHARE.....
STAY STRONG! STAY BRAVE! STAY POSITIVE!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Son of a sailor

Sep 30, 2019
Honestly i haven't looked deeply into the CHAZ thing, it will amount to a hill of beans, but also cuz it's dumb.
reminds me of occupy wall street, which went no where.
unsolicited advise: keep your commentary video's short, and stick to one topic, and explore both sides of the "argument".

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014

PLEASE WATCH AND LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION/PERSPECTIVE ON THINGS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!
I made it about 1:45 into your video.
What do I think about it. Its absolute
shyte.. Its been a while since I lived
on that side of the pond, couldn't tell
if you accent is northern or southern.
Most Irish I know wouldn't talk shit about
America due to your own bloody recent
past.

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
I did not like your video, sorry. You babble insistently along without a clear direction of where you are going. Your style is off putting, you pontificate and on occations offend the viewers or would be patrons. No bueno! Try to be unbiased as much as possible and offer all sides of the issue. It's ok to inject your opinions but only after providing all available points of view. I suppose I'm being a bit turf on you but please take this as constructive critasism. I would suggest a shorter video with one or two defined topics outlined at the beginning of the video. This helps you peak the interest of your viewer. If the viewer is not interested in the topic you outline, you'll earn the viewer's good graces by not wasting their time on topics not of their interest. Again this is not to trash you but to offer guidance of what I appreciate in a YouTube video. Good luck and don't give up, success is the sum total of all failures.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
You have a lot of free time on your hands. May I ask, what is the ultimate goal of your project?

potus

Dec 27, 2015
You have a lot of free time on your hands. May I ask, what is the ultimate goal of your project?

Please view time of video and frequency of posting......But I am grateful for your concern of my schedule.......Have a great and hopefully productive day! :cool:

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Most days I find to be most productive. There is no other way to live free.
The ultimate goal of your project was what again?

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Most days I find to be most productive. There is no other way to live free.
The ultimate goal of your project was what again?

Keep watching....It will dawn on you....I promise! Thank you for your input and support..... :cool:

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017

Meanwhile you still wanted to live in USA but you can't .... limey

Reactions: CristoRey

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Any links you post here must be about the DR, not any other country or foreign politics. And in English.
All is in English....any snippets of Sp0anish are fully translated.....Filmed in the DR, 100% relating to the DR with only Dominican Citizens in the frame at all times. Trying to always keep it thatr way.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
All is in English....any snippets of Sp0anish are fully translated.....Filmed in the DR, 100% relating to the DR with only Dominican Citizens in the frame at all times. Trying to always keep it thatr way.
Let me clarify it for you. The Dominican Citizens must be discussing Dominican news/subjects. Not their opinions/thoughts about something happening in another country.

Reactions: CristoRey

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Here is my latest 100% Dominican contribution in English......>>>

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC DESSERTS REPUBLICA DOMINICANA DULCES

All Spanish spoken will be interpreted into English as well.

PLEASE WATCH AND LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION/PERSPECTIVE!