Promoting My Own Youtube Channel About The DR

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Just some food for thought, if you so choose to accept.....
You should really try not to copy another person's style or content....."FROM AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION". This is already in use by a well educated individual, who is quite successful in his own right.
Originality counts.

potus

Dec 27, 2015

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC DESSERTS REPUBLICA DOMINICANA DULCES 2

All Spanish spoken will be interpreted into English as well.

PLEASE WATCH AND LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION/PERSPECTIVE!
NEWS FROM AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION!
VIEW, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, LEAVE A COMMENT AND SHARE.....
STAY STRONG! STAY BRAVE! STAY POSITIVE!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

BLOOPER REEL AT THE END OF FIRST PART......>DOMINICAN REPUBLIC DESSERT REPUBLICA DOMINICANA DULCE

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Just some food for thought, if you so choose to accept.....
You should really try not to copy another person's style or content....."FROM AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION". This is already in use by a well educated individual, who is quite successful in his own right.
Originality counts.

Believe it or not.......I am connected to Lionel and Kurtis for 30 years and they allowed me to use it! In my humble world......Also I am allowed to use Lock and Load within my humble means....But, thanks for your concern....much appreciated!:cool:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Tally: Seven negatives. One "maybe". Each time you fluff off like they do in the Deep South of the USA " Well, bless your heart" You know what that means don't you? Remember, each time you posted a video YOU said "What are your opinions." I admire your stamina , but you're face is getting a little bloody. So, my opinion: B O R I N G . Amateur as in grade school level that my grandchild can do with her phone. I mean no disrespect but YOU asked for opinions.

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Tally: Seven negatives. One "maybe". Each time you fluff off like they do in the Deep South of the USA " Well, bless your heart" You know what that means don't you? Remember, each time you posted a video YOU said "What are your opinions." I admire your stamina , but you're face is getting a little bloody. So, my opinion: B O R I N G . Amateur as in grade school level that my grandchild can do with her phone. I mean no disrespect but YOU asked for opinions.

Feedback highly appreciated.......will work on improvement....constantly.....Thank you.

Reactions: NotLurking

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Believe it or not.......I am connected to Lionel and Kurtis for 30 years and they allowed me to use it! In my humble world......Also I am allowed to use Lock and Load within my humble means....But, thanks for your concern....much appreciated!:cool:

I do not know who Lionel or Kurtis are, but I was speaking of Mark Levin. The former chief of staff for Edwin Meese.

potus

Dec 27, 2015
I do not know who Lionel or Kurtis are, but I was speaking of Mark Levin. The former chief of staff for Edwin Meese.

"He's here, he's here, now broadcasting from the underground command post, deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker, somewhere under the brick and steel of a non-descript building, we've once again made contact with our leader, MARK LEVIN!>>>>>
I actually met Lionel, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Curtis (Rock) Sliva several times around a quarter decade ago (at least 16-17 years I would guess).....Last time was during the Sean Hannity Book signing 'Deliver us from Evil' which I believe to remember that it took place in LI, NY. .....An actual video recording does still exist.....Here permission was given to use their Slogans for my humble purposes......I modified it a bit, but it is all legal and ethical......PM me if you insist on more info.

Thank you for caring.

Reactions: King in the North

potus

Dec 27, 2015
You really should adjust your camera angle/location. Your crotch shouldn't be the centre of the videos for 20+ minutes. That's just weird.

Darn Coffee Table had great light inpoor, but is too low....Hey, humble beginnings....Do not call me the next Scorsese quite yet......Thank you for your input.....Greatly appreciated.

potus

Dec 27, 2015

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, SANTO DOMINGO AFTER CURFEW

#CURFEW #SANTO DOMINGO WALKING #CORONA CIRUS

PLEASE WATCH AND LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION/PERSPECTIVE!
NEWS FROM AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION, RUMORED TO BE HIDDEN AWAY SOMEWHERE IN THE CARIBBEAN!

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Perhaps you stopping by a local colmado, purchasing a cerveza and enjoying it, would be more beneficial to the forum.

potus

Dec 27, 2015

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AFTER LIFTING STATE OF EMERGENCY RESTRICTIONS

PLEASE WATCH AND LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION/PERSPECTIVE IN THE COMMENTS!
NEWS FROM AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION, RUMORED TO BE HIDDEN AWAY SOMEWHERE IN THE CARIBBEAN!

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
"Leave a comment"... I don't know what your agenda is, nor can I determine why you continue with this dribble. But, I do know it is really BORING. That being said, my question is simply, WHY? Certainly you know that grade school children with an iPhone can do better. So, that makes this "Alice In Wonderlandesque a mystery. "This is curisior and curisior". What's the story.? Care to share?
And what's with the "stay strong, stay brave business. ? This is not 9-11. The world is not coming to an end my friend. Oh, well, tell us what you want, I'll wait, then you go to the digital waste can called 'IGNORE "

Reactions: PCMike

potus

Dec 27, 2015

ELECTIONS/ELECCIONES 2020 NUMB.1

3 DAYS OUT UNTIL ELECTIONS.
3 DÍAS HASTA LAS ELECCIONES.
PLEASE WATCH AND LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION/PERSPECTIVE IN THE COMMENTS!

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Good day to All,

This is not a suggestion regarding any commercial gain, because I do not get paid for my actions.
However, if not allowed here or if out of place in any way, please remove at once.
A little while ago I started a Youtube Channel that mostly deals with the Dominican Republic or puts current foreign events in connection to the Dominican Republic. If you could have a look at the channel and possibly provide some feedback, I would highly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.

:cool:

Thanks Andre14615

Reactions: Andre14615