Promoting My Own Youtube Channel About The DR

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
👏👏👏
Very good, bravo, and I sincerely mean this.
A great job. I wish this would have been your first video. In this video you get the true man on the street feel, and it was short enough to keep this viewer connected through the end. Perhaps that is the key, in keeping the videos slightly shorter.
Again, good job, keep up the progress, and enjoy your new hobby. (y)

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
You should do a video of the hookers and chapdoras on how they try to scam your money..

potus

Dec 27, 2015
👏👏👏
Very good, bravo, and I sincerely mean this.
A great job. I wish this would have been your first video. In this video you get the true man on the street feel, and it was short enough to keep this viewer connected through the end. Perhaps that is the key, in keeping the videos slightly shorter.
Again, good job, keep up the progress, and enjoy your new hobby. (y)

Thank you very much.......your feedback and input is tremendously appreciated......Mil de Gracias!

Reactions: Caonabo

potus

Dec 27, 2015

GET OUT! PART 2

NEWS FROM AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION, RUMORED TO BE HIDDEN AWAY SOMEWHERE IN THE CARIBBEAN!

STAY STRONG! STAY BRAVE! STAY POSITIVE!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

potus

Dec 27, 2015

METRO SANTO DOMINGO / DRIVING IN LA ESPERILLA

Overview
The first line was unofficially inaugurated on February 27, 2008 and commercial service started on January 30, 2009.[6] On December 22, 2008 non-commercial operation of the metro system began as a way to provide free service to the public during the Christmas holiday season. The metro was closed on January 6, 2009 for final touches, before opening for commercial use on January 30, 2009.[7]

potus

Dec 27, 2015

BOTANICAL GARDEN/Jardín Botánico/BOTANISCHER GARTEN SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Dr. Rafael Ma. Moscoso National Botanical Garden is a botanical garden in the heart of Santo Domingo. The park was founded in 1976 and was named after Rafael Maria Moscoso, a Dominican botanist who cataloged the flora on the island of Hispaniola. Wikipedia
Address: Av República de Colombia, Santo Domingo
Phone: (809) 385-2611 ADULT ENTRY: RD$50

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Good to see you in my old neighborhood. It has been a while since I lived there. So much has changed. You drove right by where my apartment was in Arroyo Hondo. The view from my kitchen window was Santo Domingo Motors with the red truck on the side of the building. Good to see it is still there. The Agora Mall was not there way back when. Sad to say I never went to the Botanical Gardens. How stupid was I?! It was in my back yard.

Reactions: potus

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Good to see you in my old neighborhood. It has been a while since I lived there. So much has changed. You drove right by where my apartment was in Arroyo Hondo. The view from my kitchen window was Santo Domingo Motors with the red truck on the side of the building. Good to see it is still there. The Agora Mall was not there way back when. Sad to say I never went to the Botanical Gardens. How stupid was I?! It was in my back yard.

Thank you very much Dulce....your comments are very welcome. In case you could also leave a comment on the Youtube Channel, that would be much appreciated. Thanks. :cool:

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017

METRO SANTO DOMINGO / DRIVING IN LA ESPERILLA

Overview
The first line was unofficially inaugurated on February 27, 2008 and commercial service started on January 30, 2009.[6] On December 22, 2008 non-commercial operation of the metro system began as a way to provide free service to the public during the Christmas holiday season. The metro was closed on January 6, 2009 for final touches, before opening for commercial use on January 30, 2009.[7]

Great video, but was there a problem incurred at the 35/36 second mark?

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Great video, but was there a problem incurred at the 35/36 second mark?
Yes indeed......and please excuse my curse word.........the fat guy you saw at the entrance was begging so agressively and actually tried to touch me and get in my way.......he came close to serious trouble.......(yellowish shirt....orange back pack)......otherwise all was really flawless and surprisingly positive. Also, I just want to add that the encounter took place outside the installation on the sidewalk, not inside at all.