Promoting My Own Youtube Channel About The DR

potus

Dec 27, 2015

VILLA ALTAGRACIA TO SANTO DOMINGO...*INCLUDING BLOOPERS AND STREET VENDOR TRANSACTIONS.....

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Friendly suggestion: Do your filming and editing. THEN write the script and have someone (smooth talking Dude or Duette) do a voice over. A good deal more work perhaps but a major upgrade to the quality I'm sure.

Reactions: CristoRey and potus

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Friendly suggestion: Do your filming and editing. THEN write the script and have someone (smooth talking Dude or Duette) do a voice over. A good deal more work perhaps but a major upgrade to the quality I'm sure.
Thank you....much appreciated......

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
TARANTULA....CACATA IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!

I am wicked scared of them too. FYI They are not poisonous. The bite is nasty but will not kill a human. I have seen a hand that was bitten by one and it was quite painful and swollen. Actually, I did see them in Juab Dolio frequently. After they burned the cane fields they all ran out and showed up in town. I am glad this one happened to be dead!

potus

Dec 27, 2015
I am wicked scared of them too. FYI They are not poisonous. The bite is nasty but will not kill a human. I have seen a hand that was bitten by one and it was quite painful and swollen. Actually, I did see them in Juab Dolio frequently. After they burned the cane fields they all ran out and showed up in town. I am glad this one happened to be dead!
They do freak me out....silent and poisonous.....not my thing at all!