News & Updates
- Next DR1 Daily News Update: Monday, 17 June 2019
- President Medina visits Montecristi for start up of Caribbean Wind Farms
- TSA orders Ministry of Public Works to stop building bus terminal
- Infotep should take on Samaná polytechnic school to get it up and working
- Metro builder Diandino Peña hospitalized
- Diario Libre to represent Internet Media Services
- Palmar de Ocoa residents protest violation of environmental laws
- Colegio Agustiniano director case to be heard in La Vega court
- 280 packs of cocaine inside a freight container at the Multimodal Caucedo Port
- No motives are given for attempted murder of David Ortiz
- Dominican volleyball loses to the Netherlands
- Victor Manuelle at the Jaragua Renaissance
- Paloma San Basilio concert
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Attacked and Left for Dead at a Dominican Republic All-Inclusive Resort
- American couple dead in La Romana hotel
- El Patron
- Having Dominican Friends
- 48 American Deaths in the DR in 2 years.
- Hotels have 60 days to install cameras
- And Yet Another Death?
- New Twist in Dominican Used Car Market
- The PR Campaign Has Started
- Ceramic tile installer
- Biometrics... Police
- Another one dead, from California
- How to find my land property boundaries
- All Forum Topics (128,099 threads)
- Dr. Oscar Morel Collado (Medical & Dental)
- Boyter Island and Your Island Office (Services)
- Residencial Casa Linda (Real Estate)
- Ocean World Adventure Park (Tours & Excursions)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
- BucalClinic Odontologia Especi... (Medical & Dental)
Type: Own all 6 New Apts, $295,000
Location: Cabrera Costa Norte
Price: US$545 / Sq M
Location: Santo Domingo
Price: US$85,000 / Sq M
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.