News & Updates
- More government cash incentives to keep students in school
- Work on Nagua-Puerto Plata Highway #5 expansion begins
- Orlando Espinosa: Help Haiti!
- Private sector wants Mipymes to be classified
- Plaza de la Salud president wants to raise the bar of medical students
- Adosea wants reliable backup electricity in tourist areas
- Delia Ferreira, chairman of Transparency International to visit
- United States’ military in Bani
- 13 arrested for motor biking races
- Inacif: Venezuelan woman committed suicide
- Police now report the stolen Richard Mille watch was a copy
- ‘Air Cocaine’ trial begins
- San Cristobal police commander and his deputy suspended
- Buche moved for security reasons
- Canadian tourist dies in Punta Cana
- Luchy ******* dies
- Naeem Khan to open RD Bridal Week 2019
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Is this a terrible year so far for tourism?
- Restaurants in colonial zone
- DR Customs Requrement to register in order to receive packages from couriers
- two putas shank an american tourist in sosua
- Attention: DR1 Daily News contributor robbed at home
- Ex-Pat Fatigue
- Rethinking Permanent Residency
- robbery in la dolcerie restaurant in piantini
- ‘Off the beaten path’ solo trip to the DR?
- Earthquake swarms
- Hot water
- Motorcycle Owners
- American Breakfast in the Capitol?
- Lawyer Suggestion?
- two italians missing in laguna dudu
- Mysterious Influenza?
- Welp, it happened. Wrecked scooter rental
- All Forum Topics (127,169 threads)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
- Samana Island Hostel (Hotels & Resorts)
- BucalClinic Odontologia Especi... (Medical & Dental)
- Sunshine Beach (Real Estate)
- Sanding The Wood Book (Products & Shopping)
- Dr. Oscar Morel Collado (Medical & Dental)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.