News & Updates
- Next DR1 Daily News Update: Monday, 21 October 2019
- DR posts improvement in Global Competitiveness Report
- OMSA services improve
- Medina replaces ambassador to OAS
- Economic deceleration negatively affects Dominican foreign trade
- Roberto Fulcar: It is crucial to correct vices that distort elections
- Alianza Pais meets to choose their candidates for 2020
- Participación Ciudadana (PC) calls for proof from the JCE, not press conferences
- Bank awards seed capital to three small companies
- Obesity up, malnutrition down
- US military ship on medical mission in Santo Domingo
- Chinese national deported to hear charges for murder of two
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Leaving POP Airport - "Strip Down"
- Voting in the primaries
- Sosua Rte#5 paving update
- Ways of Losing Dominican Citizenship
- Is CBD Oil Legal in DR?
- What did you have for breakfast this morning?
- Deals ---Points
- Ferreteria Americana ???
- Sosua Clinic - Bad Press
- Renting a scooter.
- Buying a home using an LLC
- Made This Today for a
- All Forum Topics (128,980 threads)
- Boyter Island and Your Island Office (Services)
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- Ocean World Adventure Park (Tours & Excursions)
- Blue Cove Realty (Real Estate)
- Xxpress Clinics (Medical & Dental)
- Dr. Oscar Morel Collado (Medical & Dental)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.