News & Updates
- Next DR1 Daily News Update on Monday, 17 February
- JCE’s Julio Cesar Castaños Guzmán says he will not resign
- Support for protest demonstrations call grows
- JCE distances itself from investigations into claims automated voting was hacked
- PRM: JCE is acting as if nothing had happened
- Claro tech arrested again, says is victim of witch hunt, company is backing him
- JCE and Police: Attorney General is in charge of investigating
- Pais Possible names Luis Abinader its presidential candidate
- Major changes in foreign service
- French investor mission visits
- CNC launches shipper online platform
- No inauguration for Punta Catalina yet
- Overhaul to state prosecutors with three months before election
- DR basketball to play Canada for FIBA AmeriCup
- Karl Malone to come for opening Santiago basketball tournament
- Grand Prix Cycling Santo Domingo 2020 set for 23 February
- Vuelta Independencia for 24 February to 1 March 2020
- LauraG from Berklee to Santo Domingo
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Today’s elections
- Opening a bank account is like having an tax audit in the states
- Belt & Road Subterfuge in DR makes Breitbart News
- Wisconsin woman kidnapped?
- Eden Norte couldn't run a lemonade stand
- New Bavaro international Airport in Macao.
- Rejection of Retiree Residency Renewal Application
- ATM Fees: "Hot Off the Press"
- Everything horribly sweet aroma
- Big Accident in Sosua
- Playero -- Horseradish
- Buying stuff online in the Dominican Republic?
- Max 8 on AA schedule POP.
- DR tourism continues to break record revenue results.
- US chain to build a 9,000-room US$6.0B megahotel
- List of Rehab Facilities in the DR
- Two young men kill a professor 10,000 pesos
- Cacao Wine?
- All Forum Topics (129,874 threads)
- Ocean World Adventure Park (Tours & Excursions)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
- Your Island Office (Services)
- Blue Cove Realty (Real Estate)
- Sanding The Wood Book (Products & Shopping)
- Dr. Oscar Morel Collado (Medical & Dental)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.