1) Quality of life. It's a good place to live and raise a family.
2) It's got great weather.
3) Well organized business community.
4) Geographically located near major trade markets in the center of the Americas.
5) Abundant non-skilled work force of earnest and fast-learning young people.
6) Abundant qualified managerial staff available.
6) It has a large domestic market.
7) It has the largest tourism industry in the Caribbean which is a large export market within the country.
8) Excellent telecommunications service.
9) Diversity of investment opportunities
10) Preferential trade agreements signed with Europe, the United States, the Caribbean and Central America
11) Positive attitude towards foreigners and foreign investors.
12) Fastest growing economy in Latin America for the past five years.
13) Political stability.
14) Low crime rate.
15) DR is a true melting pot with little racial tensions.