News & Updates
- Next DR1 Daily News update: Monday, 25 February 2019
- Transparency International recommends not buying voting machines
- Young voters could decide the 2020 general election
- Corruption discourages foreign investors
- Drones to be used to supervise public construction projects
- Now three market days in Dajabón on the border with Haiti
- CAASD sues Hormigones America
- Guaido appoints Eusebio Carlino Linares ambassador to the DR
- Venezuelans get sent to La Victoria for stealing designer watches
- Manny Machado - US$300 million baseball contract
- DR plays Venezuela to make FIBA World Cup
- Kitesurfer Deury Corniel voted Best Athlete of the Year
- Juan Luis Guerra to sing for Venezuela
- Carnival coming to Santo Domingo
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Is this a terrible year so far for tourism?
- Restaurants in colonial zone
- DR Customs Requrement to register in order to receive packages from couriers
- Attention: DR1 Daily News contributor robbed at home
- robbery in la dolcerie restaurant in piantini
- American Breakfast in the Capital?
- Rethinking Permanent Residency
- ‘Off the beaten path’ solo trip to the DR?
- Earthquake swarms
- Insane Headlight(s)
- two italians missing in laguna dudu
- Motorcycle Owners
- Lawyer Suggestion?
- CMC - not even if I'm unconscious.
- All Forum Topics (127,198 threads)
- Dr. Oscar Morel Collado (Medical & Dental)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
- BucalClinic Odontologia Especi... (Medical & Dental)
- John Kornbluth Real Estate (Real Estate)
- Xxpress Clinics (Medical & Dental)
- Samana Island Hostel (Hotels & Resorts)
Location: Playa Najayo
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.