News & Updates
- DR1 Daily News breaks for Labor Day long weekend
- Airports alert to entry of persons with measles
- Imports double exports in 2018
- Bad news for Dominican highway maintenance
- Domestic migration adds and subtracts legislative seats for 2020
- Dominican democracy threatened
- Cid Latinoamérica says Medina has 51% support for reelection bid
- Eduardo Sanz Lovatón protests tapping of his phone
- Marie Royce of US government visits for start of Academy for Women Entrepreneurs
- Diario Libre: Vladimir Guerrero, Man of the Year; Ginny Heinsen, Woman of the Year; Aysha Syed, Youth of the Year
- Manuel Grullón of TPago buys 50% of Remax RD
- Inacif driver trafficked in drugs part-time
- Dominicans in the 26th Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Book Fair opens Friday, 26 April
- Karla Fatule stars in comedy at Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- MISSING PERSONS .. PLEASE HELP HAVE YOU SEEN THEM?
- The Slow Season has Arrived
- Rumor on opening a new bank account
- Policing Tourists
- Medical Care in the DR
- Automotive air conditioning service
- Foreign Driver License validity in DR
- Why is Propane Gas so popular?
- Canadian killed in La Mulata II ?
- SIM Card & Int'l Roaming
- Experiences with Vladimir's Paint Shop in Sosua? Other recommendations?
- Walking At Night
- Police have new weapon!
- Dining In - 10% LEY?
- Child Suicide Dominican Republic
- All Forum Topics (127,706 threads)
- Xxpress Clinics (Medical & Dental)
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- Samana Island Hostel (Hotels & Resorts)
- Boyter Island and Your Island Office (Services)
- Casa Sanchez Hotel (Hotels & Resorts)
- John Kornbluth Real Estate (Real Estate)
Location: Playa Najayo
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.