News & Updates
- DR1 Daily News next update on Monday, 17 December 2018
- 2019 National Budget gets positive vote of legislators
- Las Americas Expressway tollbooth expanded to 17 lanes
- Senasa affiliates 46% of the population
- Hacienda Minister says government plans to sell Punta Catalina in 2019
- November inflation was 1.39%
- DNCD announces 120% increase for drug fighting agents
- 45 fishermen to be released in January
- Villa Tapia discovery is methane, not natural gas
- Two die in derailment of Central Romana freight train
- Participacion Ciudadana wants to hear about Dario Contreras overvalued renovation
- Antonio Marte orders Conatra not to transport Haitians
- Luis Dias honored with street in New York
- Baseball decides who will make the playoffs
- Soberano Awards set for the National Theater
- Daniil Trifonov to play at the National Theater
- Christmas at the Parque Iberoamericano
- National Youth Symphony Orchestra at Galeria 360
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Puerto Plata Versus Santo Domingo (COL etc..)
- Finally, some good news for the North Coast
- Dear Everyone. I need a new laptop and Marc is gone to Heaven
- Aplatanado or going native, Dominican style
- Comparable recent sales data availability...
- Wow! DR just advertised on CNN.
- Our trip report, and the reality of import duties
- Hand-Held Radios in the DR: Rules and Laws
- Canuck in need of help
- Preserving Black American History In Samana NY Times
- Criminal 'Death Threat' Letter
- Looking for a good vehicle?
- British Driving license holder - getting a Dominican License
- Advice needed
- Getting Out & About...
- Health Insurance
- Transferring dollars to pesos account at Sociabank
- All Forum Topics (126,705 threads)
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- Ocean World Adventure Park (Tours & Excursions)
- Xxpress Clinics (Medical & Dental)
- John Kornbluth Real Estate (Real Estate)
- Dr.Florentino Dominican Dent... (Medical & Dental)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.