News & Updates
- Next DR1 Daily News Update on Monday, 17 February
- Countdown to election day
- Who will be the next mayor of the capital city?
- The 20 top municipal elections in the Dominican Republic
- PRM mayoral candidate signs agreement with realtors to implement National District Land Use Plan (POT)
- Fernández: Inquisition in the “Palace leadership”
- What will be the impact of the municipal elections on the congressional and presidential election in May?
- Will Ramfis Dominguez be allowed to run for President?
- Eduardo Frei calls for “peace and tranquility” for Sunday elections
- Dominican students in Wuhan will be flown on Friday to Ukraine
- Thousands sick with the flu
- Feria Ganadera set for mid-March
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Coronavirus - Is the DR prepared ?
- Opening a bank account is like having an tax audit in the states
- Today’s elections
- Belt & Road Subterfuge in DR makes Breitbart News
- Wisconsin woman kidnapped?
- Eden Norte couldn't run a lemonade stand
- Good-bye Santo Domingo, hello?
- Alex Rodriguez and Presidente Beer
- New Bavaro international Airport in Macao.
- Rejection of Retiree Residency Renewal Application
- ATM Fees: "Hot Off the Press"
- Big Accident in Sosua
- All Forum Topics (129,832 threads)
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- Sanding The Wood Book (Products & Shopping)
- Your Island Office (Services)
- Residencial Casa Linda (Real Estate)
- Blue Cove Realty (Real Estate)
- Ocean World Adventure Park (Tours & Excursions)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.