News & Updates
- The DR1 Daily News breaks for Mercedes Day
- People’s Republic of China Foreign Minister Wang Yi expected
- Supreme Court rules in favor of annulling Bahia de las Aguilas property titles
- Migration Agency extends duration of exit permits for minors
- Government spends RD$10.2 million to advertise itself
- The big business of birthing tourism
- Dominguez Brito criticizes lack of controls over visas issued to Haitians
- Katrina Naut named to UN organizations in Geneva
- Fernando Rainieri injured in crash on Autovía del Este
- Contemporary Dance Festival: 25 Sept to 7 October
- Coming soon: the 9th Fine Arts International Film Festival (FICFA)
- Mamma Mia at Escenario 360
- Haydee Milanes at Hard Rock Live
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Finn McCools Irish Pub Sosua
- Warning to Playero customers using credit cards
- US has called back to D.C. the U.S. ambassador to Dominican Republic
- Pro-DR March in NYC
- A Question For US Citizens That Live In DR
- electric car in DR
- Vaccinations for DR?
- Caribbean hidden gem: Unspoiled Samaná
- Residency Lawyer Cost
- OMG HE will run, all is lost... :D
- What small Generator would you recommend...
- british man murdered in las terrenas
- Cabarete Beach Erosion issues
- All Forum Topics (126,029 threads)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
- Dr.Florentino Dominican Dent... (Medical & Dental)
- John Kornbluth Real Estate (Real Estate)
- Residencial Casa Linda (Real Estate)
- Samana Island Hostel (Hotels & Resorts)
- Boyter Island and Your Island Office (Services)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.