News & Updates
- Political Parties Bill is law
- Charcoal warehouse shutdown in Los Mina
- Dominicans do not like paying for tourist card
- Nothing is happening on the Los Alcarrizos skylift
- Foreigners have to renew PNRE
- Underpasses and elevated sections to close
- Scotiabank to buy Banco de Progreso
- Emergency landing for plane with cocaine mule onboard
- Dominicans jailed and fined in Bahamas
- Dominicans stopped going to Puerto Rico
- Major drug network dismantled
- Attempted murder of Rizik carried out by La Romana gang member
- Accused of murder of Yuniol Ramirez trying to avoid prosecution
- DR artistic roller skater surprises in Barranquilla Games
- DR to host taekwondo Pan Am
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Rocky's Aqua End of the Line
- Altice stealing my money
- EE's: Where Are You? Solution for Voltage Surges in an Ungrounded Building??
- Chinese in the DR
- Fail to Access U.S. Website
- Issue over a television
- Online people trafficking - since when...?
- No water?
- 551 Foreigners Detained
- Félix Bautista
- Moving to nyc. Need advice.
- With the Breeze Comes Quinientos Pesos
- lazy bones restaurant
- What’s Not to Like??
- In The Bronx Fordhan Heights
- All Forum Topics (131,817 threads)
- Dr.Florentino Dominican Dent... (Medical & Dental)
- Residencial Casa Linda (Real Estate)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
- Dr. Oscar Morel Collado (Medical & Dental)
- BucalClinic Odontologia Especi... (Medical & Dental)
- John Kornbluth Real Estate (Real Estate)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.