News & Updates
- Amendment to add US$8 billion to 2019 National Budget
- Constitutional Court judges to be chosen on 10 December
- WoodMac to prepare DR for petrol exploration and exploitation
- Another loan for energy
- Road traffic deaths still high
- Despite unrest in Haiti, bi-national market takes place
- ECLAC: Concern over level of femicides in the region
- Malaria on the increase in the region due to Venezuela
- Protocol experts in Santo Domingo for congress
- Bishop Pablo Cedano dies
- Protests in San Cristobal for lack of water
- Major cocaine haul, ship cleared to leave for Haiti
- Two Russian honeymooners die in motorcycle accident
- Daniil Trifonov to play at the National Theater
- Ballads, boleros and Christmas songs at the Barceló Santo Domingo
- Extra date for Amaury Sánchez’s “Mamma Mía”
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Flushing toilet paper
- Cardiologist and other hostages
- Hammer Drill
- Battery Bank
- Another Dominican BB Player Dies in Crash Here
- counting down to move to Sosua/ Puerto Plata 2019 November
- Can I come to the DR with a passport that expires in like 4 or 5 months?
- Changing Lives, Need Help
- Sending money to DR
- Marriage in the DR
- Big Article on Domininican Rep. and Haitians RE:Immigration
- Dominican Republic Going nuclear... Ja ja
- New Amortiguadores - Buy in US and ship
- Torrent Site?
- Clinica Abreu - Walk ins?
- Elder care in the Dominican Republic
- All Forum Topics (126,502 threads)
- BucalClinic Odontologia Especi... (Medical & Dental)
- Sunshine Beach (Real Estate)
- Dr.Florentino Dominican Dent... (Medical & Dental)
- Sanding The Wood Book (Products & Shopping)
- Xxpress Clinics (Medical & Dental)
- Samana Island Hostel (Hotels & Resorts)
Location: Playa Najayo
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.