News & Updates
- Medina to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago for Caribbean mini-summit
- Young entrepreneurs invited to Presidency to meet Medina
- Coca Cola installs most modern plant in Latin America
- Will President Medina seek reelection?
- Pre-construction works begin on Puerto Plata mixed port
- Study shows new Dominican diet is unsustainable
- Is your bariatric surgeon certified?
- Dominicans are not so happy
- Major fire affects bush area in Punta Cana
- Hope for the northwest, it could rain
- The light side of the Soberano Awards
- Good France: Enjoy French cooking in Santo Domingo
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- whining about restaurant taxes
- Open Letter From a Tourist
- Rent car scam
- Investing in Sosua
- Anyone know details of beating of extranjero in Cabarete
- Popping Wheelies
- Cabarete: Water Rationing on North Coast
- Problem with visa
- Canadian killed in La Mulatta 2?
- So what is to be done?
- Medical Advice needed
- All Forum Topics (127,458 threads)
- Residencial Casa Linda (Real Estate)
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- BucalClinic Odontologia Especi... (Medical & Dental)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
- Samana Island Hostel (Hotels & Resorts)
- Casa Sanchez Hotel (Hotels & Resorts)
Location: Santo Domingo
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.