News & Updates
- Next DR1 Daily News Update on Wednesday, 22 January
- French Development Agency funds new study on the vulnerability of Dominican coasts
- Civil Defense: We are prepared for earthquakes, but lack citizenship
- DGII talks with Netflix, AirBnB, Uber and Spotify on paying taxes in the DR
- National Budget was irregularly passed, says National Awareness Movement
- JCE and TSE agree to go ahead with printing ballots in uncontested districts
- JCE judge Saladín meets to oversee voting abroad
- Alhambra Eidos admits QR code reader facilitated fraud
- US approves funding for studies on the JCE's automated voting system
- Participación Ciudadana requests accreditation of 1,800 observers to JCE
- Piantini meets city hall mayor candidates
- N Digital's nationwide city mayor poll
- City sidewalks are obstacle courses
- UASD patents a discovery for fighting cancer
- 24 million people on Hispaniola by 2030
- Frank Ceara and Friends concert at the National Theater
- Baseball playoffs: Tigres del Licey vs Toros del Este
- Carrefour 10 K race set for 23 February
- Claro half-marathon on the Malecon
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Cleaning up Boca Chica
- Best coffee in DR
- Initial Permanent Residency Backlog?
- internet issues
- Strategic Plan for Road Safety in the Dominican Republic, 2019-2022
- Marriott W construction started in Cabarete?
- WEATHER !!
- Sosua Ocean Village life? Issues or anything?
- Driving Ticket
- Anyone looking for a work from home job?
- Bonao is so Filthy
- Dominican Republic marriage certificate
- responsible breeder
- Decent Bakery in Puerto Plata?
- Power Outage Xmas Day
- Alexa in DR?
- How do I protect myself about squatters taking over an apartment I own in Santiago?
- All Forum Topics (129,640 threads)
- Dr. Oscar Morel Collado (Medical & Dental)
- Residencial Casa Linda (Real Estate)
- Your Island Office (Services)
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- BucalClinic Odontologia Especi... (Medical & Dental)
- Ocean World Adventure Park (Tours & Excursions)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.