News & Updates
- Danilo Medina meets OPIC acting president David Bohigian
- President hands title deeds to Maria Trinidad Sánchez farmers
- CNZFE: More export free zones authorized
- Sandy Filpo of ACIS: Think differently, the robots are coming
- United Kingdom trade with DR doubles in past 10 years
- Ministry of Public Works clears sargassum in Boca Chica
- Around 4,000 vehicles impounded for rundown tires
- CIPLA plastic surgery clinic shut down
- DR ranked average in Latin America in FM Global Resilience Index
- Milagros Ortiz Bosch: Choose Abinader by consensus
- Helicopter crash in Puerto Plata leaves three dead
- Four dead in construction collapse in Santiago
- Fake consulate closed in Dajabón, on the border with Haiti
- Executives sent to jail for tax evasion
- Hurricane season starts early
- Dominican women’s volleyball defeats Russia
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Dominican Plantain Pizza
- Quality of Life in the DR: Is it improving?
- What is the actual location for the new Ritz Carlton Cabarete?
- starbucks coming to DR
- Shark visited Sosua Beach
- Constipation in DR
- Another Chinese restaurant in Sosua!
- What Are The Laws For Defamation In The Dominican Republic?
- Swim Safety
- shipping an Iphone
- Residency renewal streamlined
- Best small beach hotel?
- Buying Organic Food In The Dominican Republic
- TGIF Santiago.. Very Impressed!!
- DR VISAs for US travel.
- Opening a hostel
- All Forum Topics (127,888 threads)
- Dr.Florentino Dominican Dent... (Medical & Dental)
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- John Kornbluth Real Estate (Real Estate)
- Boyter Island and Your Island Office (Services)
- Sanding The Wood Book (Products & Shopping)
- Xxpress Clinics (Medical & Dental)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.