News & Updates
- Medina visits Monte Grande Dam construction
- Hugo Tolentino Dipp passes away
- Leonel Fernández convenes protest walk to Congress
- Poll says Luis Abinader will be the next President
- Hunger on the decline
- Life expectancy increased from 58 years in 1969 to 74 in 2018
- Training is the main challenge of free trade zones
- Bariatric surgeries on the rise
- Short service interruption at Santo Domingo Teleferico
- Appeal against the release of Julito Kilo
- Frenchman arrested in shut down of child prostitution center
- More Odebrecht interviews
- Raul Di Blasio concert at National Theater
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Frequent overstayer denied re-entry for 18 months
- Playero grocery baggers
- Sosua back in the news for guess what?
- Ex-Pat Fatigue Syndrome
- lifestyles cabarete= boom or bust?
- Group of winelovers
- Airfare deals
- Aduana Cracking Down
- Does your family know of your wishes if you die in the DR?
- What is worthwhile to Ship in my Barril
- Child Support from USA father
- Absolutely Right - It's a Crime
- All Forum Topics (128,302 threads)
- Dream City Resort and Residences (Services)
- Boyter Island and Your Island Office (Services)
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- BucalClinic Odontologia Especi... (Medical & Dental)
- Residencial Casa Linda (Real Estate)
- Dr.Florentino Dominican Dent... (Medical & Dental)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.