News & Updates
- DR1 Daily News next update on 22 October 2018
- DR moves up 22 slots on World Economic Forum Global Competitiveness report
- CNTraveler: Santo Domingo is a star
- Buyers for Punta Catalina coal-fired plant
- Santo Domingo gets the backing of Madrid city government
- Passport applications and renewals online
- Register your company name in just a day
- DR is giving up too much for pre-clearance, says former Migration Agency director
- Fishermen protest arrest by Bahamas authorities, they say they were in international waters
- Was a Spanish minister bribing Dominican government officers?
- Shouting insults in the Chamber of Deputies
- Fenatrano calls off strike after Omsa announces free bus service
- High reproduction rates of green iguanas concern environmentalists
- Fire burns motorcycle assembly plant
- Percival band assailants sentenced
- Blas Peralta killing of Mateo Aquino Febrillet: Was it murder or a killing?
- Claro Tec Empresarial at the Embajador Hotel
- Folklore show at Mamey in Colonial City
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Curious about everyone’s opinion on...
- Purpose of Blood Test in REsidency Procedure
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Anyone heard of the Toyota Rush?
- Hot water heater
- Top-load washer doesn't wash - hard water issue?
- If you had to choose to move to the DR again but at this point in time, would you?
- PN shake down In Santiago
- Over 30 days your passport is blocked.
- DR World leader in C sections per birth
- They know what you're downloading!
- rent deposits question
- Santo Domingo to Puerta Plata - Safety questions
- NY Times Article About Real Estate In North Coast
- Warning on Logicpaq Courier Service (And a Question)
- Dominican Aduanas Question for Car
- Big Early Christmas For Motoconchos
- Older NYC marriage certificate
- All Forum Topics (126,256 threads)
- Ocean World Adventure Park (Tours & Excursions)
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- BucalClinic Odontologia Especi... (Medical & Dental)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
- Residencial Casa Linda (Real Estate)
- Xxpress Clinics (Medical & Dental)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.