News & Updates
- 1,109 cases, up from 901; the breakdown of Covid-19 cases in the DR
- President Medina names Amado Alejandro Báez his health sector advisor
- Government is preparing for a coronavirus volunteers service
- Government provides special incentive for public servants facing COVID-19
- La Vega spike of cases motivates Public Health Minister to speculate total lockdown may be required
- What’s with the Luis Aybar hospital complex that would have been inaugurated soon?
- Gonzalo to the rescue of San Francisco de Macorís?
- Politics or public health? Government announces monopoly on the distribution of test kits just when opposition party brings in shipment
- Babies DO catch Covid-19
- Roberto Santana: Close off San José de Ocoa!
- Shutdown of the Mercado Nuevo market in Santo Domingo
- Punta Catalina still not fully interconnected to the national energy grid
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- What are You Doing to Pass the Time While Stay-at-Homing?
- Domestic Worker Laid Off for Corona Virus Quarantine
- What's open for food/beverage delivery in Sosua/Cabarete during the CV19 lockdown?
- What is the Real Estate in Zona Colonial like ??
- Banco Popular and Paypal
- Can I ship a box of medicine to US
- USD or Euros what's the best option to bring into the DR?
- Just When you think people can't get sicker
- Shipping prescription drugs to DR
- Santo Domingo Bypass is OPEN
- Public Transportation PUJ to Samana City??
- So Can I buy flight for SDQ for Friday , April 3rd ??
- All Forum Topics (130,134 threads)
- Dr. Oscar Morel Collado (Medical & Dental)
- Blue Cove Realty (Real Estate)
- Your Island Office (Services)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
- Xxpress Clinics (Medical & Dental)
- Dream City Resort and Residences (Services)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.