News & Updates
- DR1 Daily News breaks for Dia de la Altagracia
- Guidelines for choosing 12 Supreme Court of Justice judges approved
- Trucks ordered to drive only on the right
- Vice President speaks out against re-election
- The roads that are missing
- Will the DR buy back Venezuela’s shares in Refidomsa?
- Everton Resources mine in DR changes to Precipitate Gold
- 22,509 foreign children born November and December 2018
- Fire scare at the Hotel Embajador
- Fadul calls for follow up to statements on free drug trafficking in Baní
- Baní police director removed, Finjus demands action from President Medina
- Police reacts to announcement of private police to protect poultry farms
- Neighbors say Cerantra was clandestine sales point for diesel
- Clowns on a protest walk from Santiago to Higuey
- He didn’t know how to shutdown the mobile
- Drama week at the Casa de Teatro
- Freezing temperatures in Valle Nuevo
- Estrellas vs. Toros in San Pedro de Macorís
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Flying with a TV as a Checked Item from US to DR
- Boston baked beans
- Residencial Hispaniola in Sosua
- Sosua beach restaurants
- The Dominican Mental Health System, Up Close and Personal
- Rabies outbreak
- Ice Skating Now in Santo Domingo
- Is there a better Punta Cana forum?
- Chicharrón de Cerdo
- Debit and credit card in DR
- Great Christmas Dinner at Brittania
- Small Quake Bavaro?
- Friday pm traffic in and out of Sosua
- Anyone Live in San Pedro de Macorís
- Does anyone know of any cabanas in Puerto plata?
- Dog Trainer
- Driving from Bavaro to Bahia De Las Aguilas in one day?
- Driving from Santiago to La Romana
- All Forum Topics (126,929 threads)
- BucalClinic Odontologia Especi... (Medical & Dental)
- Xxpress Clinics (Medical & Dental)
- Residencial Casa Linda (Real Estate)
- Boyter Island and Your Island Office (Services)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
- Dr.Florentino Dominican Dent... (Medical & Dental)
Type: Own all 6 New Apts, $265,000
Location: Cabrera Costa Norte
Price: US$545 / Sq M
Location: Playa Najayo
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.