News & Updates
- Next DR1 Daily News update: Monday, 18 February 2019
- President Sergio Mattarella hosts Medina at Palazzo del Quirinale
- Medina’s Surprise Visits Program takes him to IFAD Governors Council
- Rome multi-utility ACEA interested in doing business in DR
- DR signs extradition agreement with Italy
- Central Bank announces RD$10 and RD$50 currency to be gradually replaced
- CAASD reports pipeline breakdown
- 400 low cost condom dispensing machines at universities and malls
- New electoral law prosecutor is under Attorney General
- Dominican democracy is too expensive
- Deputy says Germany outlawed electronic voting and DR should do the same
- Taveras Guzmán to use “no reelection” as his campaign cry
- Israel offers technology to protect Dominican border with Haiti
- 30 years sentence to man who killed neighbor in Gascue parking lot
- Dominican from Moca wins a Grammy
- Carnival parade at Sambil
- Romantic comedy at Escenario 360
- Pamel Mancebo at Studio Theater
- Marielle Hazlo at Hard Rock Café Punta Cana
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Restaurants in colonial zone
- Is this a terrible year so far for tourism?
- Attention: DR1 Daily News contributor robbed at home
- two putas shank an american tourist in sosua
- Ex-Pat Fatigue
- DR Customs Requrement to register in order to receive packages from couriers
- Rethinking Permanent Residency
- robbery in la dolcerie restaurant in piantini
- Earthquake swarms
- ‘Off the beaten path’ solo trip to the DR?
- Hot water
- Motorcycle Owners
- Lawyer Suggestion?
- two italians missing in laguna dudu
- Mysterious Influenza?
- Map of Hispaniola
- Welp, it happened. Wrecked scooter rental
- CPS pulls a boner
- All Forum Topics (127,150 threads)
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- Sanding The Wood Book (Products & Shopping)
- Samana Island Hostel (Hotels & Resorts)
- Dr. Oscar Morel Collado (Medical & Dental)
- Dr.Florentino Dominican Dent... (Medical & Dental)
- BucalClinic Odontologia Especi... (Medical & Dental)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.