News & Updates
- President Medina was in Boca Chica to inaugurate two schools
- Microsoft’s Cesar Cernuda visits President Medina
- Automated external defibrillators installed on all floors at Ney Arias Lora Trauma Hospital
- The Dominican energy matrix
- Central Bank proud of CFI.co award
- Schools of economics forecast good year for 2019, pinpoint challenges
- More information on Easter Week accidents
- Why JCE should rule against deputies dragging senators
- Buy your vegetables in the markets
- Divorce rate at 44%
- Water scarcity continues
- DR ranks low in safe walking at night
- US Embassy helps Samaná coral reef
- Conflict continues at Punta Catalina
- Death of businessman ruled a suicide
- Does the oldest person in the world live in Santo Domingo?
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- MISSING PERSONS .. PLEASE HELP HAVE YOU SEEN THEM?
- The Slow Season has Arrived
- Policing Tourists
- Rumor on opening a new bank account
- Medical Care in the DR
- Automotive air conditioning service
- Foreign Driver License validity in DR
- Why is Propane Gas so popular?
- SIM Card & Int'l Roaming
- Experiences with Vladimir's Paint Shop in Sosua? Other recommendations?
- Dining In - 10% LEY?
- Police have new weapon!
- Canadian killed in La Mulata II ?
- Child Suicide Dominican Republic
- Stun Guns and Batons
- Which AC unit should I buy? Where should I buy them? Near Cabarete.
- All Forum Topics (127,704 threads)
- Residencial Casa Linda (Real Estate)
- Sanding The Wood Book (Products & Shopping)
- Boyter Island and Your Island Office (Services)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
- Samana Island Hostel (Hotels & Resorts)
- John Kornbluth Real Estate (Real Estate)
Location: Playa Najayo
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.