News & Updates
- Next DR1 Daily News Update: Monday, 23 September 2019
- First Lady launches Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign
- National District town hall selected for UNDP model program
- CAASD announces 113 million gallons daily drinking water deficit
- Patrols stepped up at the border with Haiti
- New Indoppril replaces IDSS
- FAO says poverty has significantly declined in DR
- Last day to change the address on your ID
- Universities asked to check automated voting system
- José Ignacio Paliza: "The people are fed up with the PLD"
- Recent polls: Uncertainty over the Fernández vs. Castillo race
- Centenarian attributes her long life to a healthy lifestyle
- Jaira, the turtle, returns to Guibia Beach to lay eggs
- National University Games start Thursday, 19 September
- Dominican wins FEI Jumping World Challenge Final 2019
- Lots of rains forecast
- Earthquake felt in Cabrera
- DR loses to China and Russia in FIVB World Cup
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- Merengue Bar and disco Clásicos closed
- Bahia Principe R.I.P.
- Bavaro - Peligroso
- So what’s your favorite thing about the DR?
- US could ‘expeditiously’ deport over 30,000 Dominicans
- Nuclear power cooperation between Russia and the DR?
- Obtaining DR Citizenship for Spouses
- North Coast blackouts are back for Class A circuits
- A man drowned in Sosua beach yesterday
- Cédula Number
- Anyone bought a refrigerator lately?
- rental question/recommendation on Juan Dolio Torres
- Dominican Tax and Legal Advisor
- Blocking sun/heat from roof?
- Flood insurance
- Missing store items.
- Bamboo Privacy Hedge
- I need help in Locating Hillbilly
- All Forum Topics (128,713 threads)
- Sophisticated Golfer Travel (Golf)
- John Kornbluth Real Estate (Real Estate)
- Boyter Island and Your Island Office (Services)
- Blue Cove Realty (Real Estate)
- Sanding The Wood Book (Products & Shopping)
- Residencial Casa Linda (Real Estate)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.