News & Updates
- DR1 breaks for 16 August long weekend
- President Danilo Medina inaugurates start of construction of a baseball complex
- Ministry of Culture announces advances in DR’s request for its second World Heritage Site
- Minister of Education says public school uniforms are free; stores sell them
- Political parties to amend internal rules to comply with the new Political Parties Law
- Water shortage in Santiago province
- Severe weather and inadequate flight procedures cause Elias Piña crash
- Why did cruise ship not dock?
- Deal confirmed between Scotiabank and Banco de Progreso
- Attorney General strikes a deal with Embraer on Super Tucanos bribes
- Odebrecht evidence handed over
- Corruption continues on the rise in CEA
- Judge suspended during drug trafficking investigation
- Last suspect in Casa de Campo robbery under arrest
- Police rescue teenager from abusive parents
- Rains forecast for the long weekend
- Archived news stories...
Message Forums · REGISTER
- EE's: Where Are You? Solution for Voltage Surges in an Ungrounded Building??
- Chinese in the DR
- Issue over a television
- Online people trafficking - since when...?
- Moving to nyc. Need advice.
- No water?
- New carry-on restrictions
- Félix Bautista
- lazy bones restaurant
- What’s Not to Like??
- In The Bronx Fordhan Heights
- Shipping Diesel Fuel Additive ?
- Two part epoxy.
- Master Chef RD
- sending a regular letter
- Car Rental
- All Forum Topics (125,678 threads)
- Dr. Oscar Morel Collado (Medical & Dental)
- Boyter Island and Your Island Office (Services)
- Sunshine Beach (Real Estate)
- Samana Island Hostel (Hotels & Resorts)
- Dr. Miguel Asenjo (Medical & Dental)
- Residencial Casa Linda (Real Estate)
A Brief History of Baseball in the Dominican Republic.
How it's grown, brewed and ways people enjoy it. Usually sweet and strong.
All you'll need to know about renting a property in Santo Domingo.
The origins of many foods and the customs surrounding them.
Dominican Slang 101: What they say, how to say it and what it means.
How it is viewed by Dominican culture and its relation to tourism.