Billini HotelWrite a Review
The Billini Hotel –located on 256-258 Padre Billini Street– has been restored and converted into a luxurious historic-cultural hotel with avant-garde design. The original building provides an authentic touch that causes special fascination in its guests and visitors, because it used to be a Colonial House that served as a guesthouse for members of the Dominican monastery and Sisters of Mercy convent during the 16th and 17th centuries.
Surrounded by important historic sites, declared and protected as World Heritage Monuments by UNESCO, the Billini Hotel reflects the concepts of modernism, simplicity and elegance. Its bold design can be seen in its 24 world class suites and in the state-of-the-art equipment in each of them.
Every Billini Hotel suite is equipped with a minibar, L'Occitane amenities, LED HD TV, Wireless Internet and Bang & Olufsen radios, but each suite is unique. Thus, while our Heritage Suites are characterized by historical findings, the Cathedral View Suites offer an unrivaled view of the Regina Angelorum Church. Other room types include:
- La Esquina Deluxe Suites, connected and accessible rooms perfect for families and guests with special needs.
- Spanish Courtyard View Suite, from which guests can admire our spectacular Spanish courtyard.
- Garden Side Suites, spacious rooms located in front of the relaxing "La Traza" garden.
- Terrace Suites, which include a private terrace in their layout.
- La Caoba Retreat, a spacious room that includes a small private terrace with colonial walls located underneath a centennial mahogany tree.
- The Owner's Suite, the most luxurious of all, with hardwood floors, a private terrace and Jacuzzi, as well as a full-size marble bathroom in its 137m2 layout.
Guests who stay at the Billini Hotel enjoy the delightful atmosphere created by the blend of ancient walls and the refined luxury of modern amenities. In addition, the Billini Hotel has various spaces and activities at the disposal of its guests and visitors:
- Meeting and event rooms at La Casona.
- Round-the-clock Business Center and gym.
- Spa services (by appointment) that offer services ranging from beauty treatments to couples' massages.
- A rooftop pool and arid sundeck.
- Pool Bar, in which Après (drinks and tapas) are served after work every Wednesday through Friday.
- + Bar, in which visitors can enjoy cocktails and drinks daily.
- Castil Restaurant, with impeccable table-service covering everything from regular meals to Sunday brunch.
For more information, please feel free to access www.billinihotel.com. You can also contact us at [email protected] or at +1 809 338 4040, and we will gladly assist you.