Samana Island HostelWrite a Review
Santa Barbara, Samana
[two day minimum stay]
- Tiny Room for 1-3 persons: Bunk: dbl & sgl beds,ensuite bath. Priv. entrance. Fridge, microwave, coffee maker.
- Larger Room for 1-4 persons:Bunk: dbl & sgl beds plus twin bed,ensuite bath.Priv ent. Fridge. microwave,coffee maker.
- All linens provided; Hotwater; Wi-Fi. Netflix access;
- Rates: www.tropicalislandbb.com/HostelRates.htm
- For prompt reply to your questions & to reserve kindly email.
2. MINI-HOSTEL APT: for 1-4 persons: $10-$40 US pp per night
- Bedroom with queen size bed and ensuite bath
- Futon (for two) in very small living area.
- Kitchenette equipped with basic utensils, refrigerator, stove.
- Wi-Fi, cable TV with DVD player/variety of movies. Netflix access .
- Hot water / shower. All Linens.
- Optional: Air-conditioning (additional)
- Details & Photos:: http://www.tropicalislandbb.com/HostelApt.htm
- For prompt reply to your questions & to reserve, kindly email.
3. FOR 5-7 PERSONS: TWO PRIVATE ROOMS: $9-$13 US pp per night.
2-Day Minimum Stay.
These budget-oriented bright cheerful accommodations are centrally located & are just perfect for a family or small group of friends travelling together to explore Samana's beautiful beaches, Barcardi Island or to enjoy whale-watching during the months of Jan-Mar. Microwave, fridge, coffee maker, WiFi. All linens.
For details: www.tropicalislandbb.com/BasicRooms.htm.
2-Day Minimum Stay
Perfect for families or large groups. Centrally located.Located two blocks from the sea, boats to Barcardi Island & all public transportation.
- Apartment: 2-4 persons: Bedroom queen size bed, futon for 2 in living area, ensuite bath. Cable TV, DVD player, WiFi.
- Upstairs: Tiny room: 2-3 persons. Private entrance. Bunk beds, entsuite bath. Microwave, fridge, coffee maker. WiFi.
- For details & rates: www.tropicalislandbb.com/Groups.htm .
- For prompt reply to your questions & to reserve, please email.
Contact: Marilyn at SamanaIslandHostel@gmail.com
ABOUT OUR AFFILIATED HOSTEL:
- For luxurious hostel accommodations at our affiliated hostel in the mountains: in the beautiful little mountain village of Jarabacoa--where adventurers enjoy river rafting, canyoning, horseback riding, mountain climbing-- please visit the following website for information & photos: www.JarabacoaHostel.com or www.tropicalislandbb.com/JarabacoaHostel.htm
- Contact: MarilynPereira@usa.net ; email@example.com
I think of you often, especially this past winter, I would think of you & your darling house & the beautiful garden & ... more
One of our fondest memories is of our breakfasts together with up building conversations! Our itinerary was pretty adventuresome; one that most ... more
Cleveland, Ohio more
Willie, Tish ... more